013

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧

liked by bellaricciardofan1, charlesleclerc and 3 817 918 others

bellaricciardo copying pierre and doing a little photo dump ✌🏼✌🏼

view all comments

pierregasly it's never a good photo dump without yuki..
pierregasly sorry to break the news😢
bellaricciardo every dump with charles is superior so...
charlesleclerc look at bella being supportive for once 😩😍
bellaricciardo im the most supportive person ever what are you talking about😏

danielricciardo go sister, go
bellaricciardo dannyboy in the house 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

username charles is so hot

charlesleclerc didn't have to put the last picture...
bellaricciardo the manspread is insane 😭😭
bellaricciardo was too funny not to post

yukitsunoda i don't see me
pierregasly great spotted, want a cookie?🍪🍪
username IM DYING HAHAH

username is that charles' only dance move or what
charlesleclerc yeah and what about it✋🏻🙄
pierregasly it's a sensitive topic for him..

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧

charles and i had finally arrived at lake como, our final destination for the summer vacation. we're staying here for a week, and then we're going home so charles can prepare for the races to start again. it's been such a good summer, where me and charles can spend som alone time together. i've missed being with him everyday, just the two of us.

charles and i are eating dinner on a restaurant with an amazing view. it's beautiful here. we're eating pizza because it's the best food ever and why not. it's been a really good day, with us chilling on the beach all day and then going to this amazing restaurant.

the only thing is that charles have been teasing me all day long. touching my body in places he know turns me on, so i've decided to do the same to him..

pulling my top a little down, reavealing my cleavage, i saw charles's eyes flicker down to my chest. i knew what i was doing to him, and i enjoyed every second of it. it's not like he's not doing the same thing to me. that little fucker. he bit his lip, slowly leaning his head back and readjusting in his chair. i smirked at him, leaning my elbows on the table so he could see my cleavage even more.

"i'm gonna go to the toilet" i said winking. "oh baby, you're killing me" charles groaned, putting down his napkin before following after me to the bathroom. i smiled, turning around to grab his hand and drag him after me when we were out of sight from the others at the restaurant.

we ran like two horny teenagers, giggling like hell to the bathroom. luckily, there weren't many people in the restaurant who could hear us. as we reached the bathrooms, we looked around us to see that no one was around and went into the bathroom.

as soon as the door closed, charles grabbed my neck, pushing me into the wall. "you look so good in that skirt, baby" he told me, his hand sliding up my thigh. his words made me slip out a low moan, and i leaned in to kiss him. the kiss deepened and i unbuttoned charles's shirt. he helped me take it off him, and then helped me take of my top, leaving me in my bra and skirt.

"hands behind your back, darling"

"yes sir" i told him, pecking his lips before doing what he asked. charles spun me around, grabbing my wrists with one hand and pushing me into the wall with the other. he moved my skirt up a little, and moved my thong to the side. pushing himself into me, he let out a low moan before continuing pounding into me.

"look at you taking my cock so well like such a good girl" i let out a throaty moan, hearing him whisper in my ear. our bodies collided repeatedly and our noise echoed in the room. trying to keep it as silent as possible, i bit my lip to stop myself from yelling his name. we both felt ourselves reaching our climax and with charles telling me how good i feel around him, it wasn't long before the great feeling washes over me. his cum filling me up signaled that he came right after me. we took some time to catch our breath and charles kissed me on my forehead.

"you did so well baby. that was hot"

"thank you, charlie" i told him, pecking his lips before helping him button his shirt. oh, how much i love this guy.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧