035

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧

liked by charlesleclerc, maxverstappen and 1 627 922 others

carlossainz YES P1 !!

view all comments

bellaricciardo YEY CARLOSSSSS WOHOO

isahernaez yess babyy ❤️❤️
     ↳ bellaricciardo ferrari wags stay winning

charlesleclerc amazing drive mate!
     ↳ carlossainz ik 😜😜
     ↳ carlossainz nah jk you too charles
     ↳ bellaricciardo trying not to get cancelled 😂😂😂😂

username WIIII

scuderiaferrari amazing carlos !!

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧

i was laying in the hotel bed, watching netflix on my macbook while charles was out getting us some food for lunch. as i was watching gossip girl, my phone started ringing.

"hi, carlos" i answered the phone, happy that he was calling me.

"hey, bella. how are you doing?" carlos asked me.

"i'm doing great, just waiting for charles to come back. by the way, congratulations on yesterday, you were absolutely amazing!"

"thank you, bella! that means a lot"

"but i wanted to talk to you about something, i just feel like i need to tell someone" he started, leaving me confused.

"what's up, carlito" i said jokingly into the phone, putting it on speaker as i put it down next to me.

"i'm going to propose to isa tonight, and i'm so nervous" carlos let out a sight of relief, his words making me gasp.

"oh my god, carlos! i'm so exited for you, seriously" he laughed at my excitement, and i laughed as well. i'm so happy for isa, knowing she has wanted this for a long time. carlos and i talked about the two of them for a while and i helped him with all the details of the proposal. we hung up eventually when charles came back from getting food, putting on his sweatpants and taking of his shirt before he joined me in the hotel bed.

"i have the biggest news ever!" i excitedly told my fiancé, turning over on my stomach so i could look at him.

"tell me" charles fake gasped, acting excited. i rolled my eyes at his joking behavior, making him let out a deep laugh.

"i'm serious" i hit his chest lightly. he put his hands up in defense, finally letting me tell him.

"carlos is proposing to isa today"

"no!" charles gasped, a smile spreading on his face.

"yes!"

"that's my boy"

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧