034

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧

liked by bellaricciardo, scuderiaferrari and 2 615 822 others

charlesleclerc P1!! Amazing first race of the season❤️🏎️ congrats to carlos on P2!

view all comments

scuderiaferrari unbelievable!

bellaricciardo that's me 🙂
     charlesleclerc no it's not?
     bellaricciardo HES CHEATING?

carlossainz we're just perfect ☺️
     charlesleclerc obviously

maxverstappen no max podcast today 🥲

username world champion 2023 confirmed:)

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧

bahrain was an amazing race, with the ferraris dominating the whole race and the rest of the field having great racing. the red bulls are fast as well, but not anywhere near ferrari. they're mostly competing with the mclaren a, bit oscar and lando. it's fun to see that the best cars are changing, not always having red bull and mercedes dominating like the years before. finally it's ferraris turn. it's also fun to see that mclaren has stepped up their game, with oscar even being on the podium in todays race. the rookie scoring a podium on his first race is definitely going down in the history books.

charles and i made our way to the hotel after all the celebrations from the race, with charles standing on top of the podium. it was an amazing feeling to be standing in front of the podium, looking up at my fiancé standing at the top step of the podium. to his left was one of my best friends, and to his right was the rookie of the 2023 season: oscar piastri. such a fun day.

"i need to shower, you want to join?" charles asked me, as he threw of his ferrari shirt.

"of course, it's so fucking hot outside i've been sweating all day" the heat has actually melted of all my makeup, and my hair is a mess from the humidity. charles chuckled at my comment, and nodded his head in agreement.

"you have it a hundred times worse in the car, though" i realized, probably sounding so dumb when i complain over the heat when it's so much worse in the car, driving an almost two hour race.

i got undressed and folded my clothes, putting them on a little chair that was standing in the bathroom. charles turned on the water, letting it fall for a minute so we don't freeze to death when we go into the shower. he pulls me in by the waist, as we wait for the water to turn warmer. his hand went up to my cheek, brushing away some hair from my face as he put it behind my ear. charles smiled at me, before leaning in to kiss me. i smiled into the kiss, placing my hands at the back of his neck.

"i'm so proud of you, cha" i pulled away from the kiss, taking his hand and leading him into the shower with me.

"you are?"

"of course, you're such an amazing driver" i paused, looking him straight into his eyes.

"and i know your father would be so proud of you. jules as well" charles smiled at my comment, kissing my cheek as he pulled me into a hug.

"thank you, bella" the water flowed over us, as we stood under the showerhead. we were both so tired after today, just wanting to be together in each others company. i was washing charles hair, as he stared lovingly at me. i was definitely not expecting what he was going to say next:

"i want to start a family with you" i looked at him, shocked. but still, a smile formed on my face.

"now"

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧