007

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

messages

hot f1 driver🥵
i'll be home in ten😘😘

bella 😩😩
finally 🙄 you're so slow

hot f1 driver 🥵
traffic 🖕🏼

bella 😩😩
hurry

i miss you!!

hot f1 driver 🥵
i miss you too ❤️

bella 😩😩
i'm so happy

you WON the australian grand prix

i'm dating a future world champion

hot f1 driver 🥵
say that again

why did that kinda make me horny

bella 😩😩
you make me horny everyday, live with it

mister future world champion 😈

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

I was waiting for Charles to get home from the grand prix, and i decided to give him a little surprise. I put on my prettiest set of lingerie and waited on the bed for him to come home. i took a quick picture of myself and sent it to charles so he knew what was waiting for him. as i put my phone away, i heard the door to our apartment open and charles hurrying to the bedroom. i laughed to myself at how eager he was.

the door to the bedroom opened and i saw charles smirking at me. "bonjour ma cheri" he said while opening the buttons of his black shirt. "hello pretty boy" i answered while propping myself up on my elbows.

charles walked over to the bed and took of his trousers leaving him only in his boxers before climbing onto the bed with me. "what did i do to deserve this, darling?" he asked while leaning down to kiss my neck, leaving a trail of kisses down my cleavage.

"just being you" i smiled. my hands were in his hair, playing with the strands of his brown hair. i gently pushed charles off me, and climbing on top of him so i was straddling him. slowly moving my hips, i was grinding on his crotch with my hands on his chest.

"let me make you feel good, baby" i told him before pulling down his boxers, letting his erection spring free. i took his dick in my mouth, slowly starting to go up and down and taking what i couldn't fit in my mouth in my hands. his hands were in my hair, pushing my head harshly up and down making me gag.

"you take me so well, baby" he moaned while throwing his head back. god i love it when he does that.

"such a good girl for me"

i was going faster up and down, making me gag even more. i could feel his dick throbbing in my mouth and it was obvious that he's about to cum. charles moaned lowly, and i looked up at him to make eye contact.

"oh bella" he moaned my name, before i felt him filling up my mouth with his cum. he pulled out, letting the cum get in my face as well. i smiled at him as he placed a finger under my chin, making me look up at him. i moved myself up, so i was straddling charles once again.

charles brought his thumb up to my face, wiping the cum off my face. he put his thump in my mouth, making me suck it off his finger.

i started grinding on him once again, hinting that i wanted more. as he aligned himself at my entrance, i moaned impatiently. "impatient are we?" he smirked and i moaned in response. suddenly, he pushed himself on me and i started grinding on him. charles turned us around, wanting to be on top and started thrusting into me. harder and faster for every thrust.

our bodies collided hard every time, filling the room with skin to skin sounds. i could see the lust in his eyes, and it made me want him even more. charles gripped my throat and started lightly choking me. i was a moaning mess, and this really didn't help.

"you like getting fucked like this, don't you?" he leaned down to whisper in my ear. kissing my earlobe, he lightly bit on it. "my pretty little slut"

his last comment made me finally get over the edge and i moaned loudly before i came all over charles' dick. this made charles cum for the second time as well and we both didn't move for some seconds, trying to catch our breath. "that felt so good baby" i told charles before kissing him lovingly.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.