003

📍monaco, march 16th 2022
10.23am

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

"happy birthday baby!" i woke up to the sound of my boyfriend jumping into our bed and the sight of flowers and balloons. it was a big bouquet with colorful flowers standing on the little table next to the bed. "i bought croissants" he held up the croissants and smiled at me, obviously pretty proud of himself.

"aww thank you charlie, you're the cutest" i put my arms around his neck and dragged him down with me. he put the duvet over us and we cuddled up in each other's arms. i held his face in my hand, letting it rest on his cheek. "you know i love you right?" i asked him, while kissing his jawline.

"hmmm, i think you have to tell me how much" he smiled cheekily at me.

"oh i'm gonna show you exactly how much i love you" i dragged my hand down his abs, but before i could do anything he grabbed my hand and shook his head at me. "don't, today is all about you, bella" charles told me, dragging out the 'all' before hovering over me and starting kissing my neck. i moaned in approval, lifting my head upwards to give him better access. leaving a trail of kisses down my cleavage and down my stomach, he carefully spread my legs, kissing the inside of my thighs.

i placed my hands in his hair, trying to guide him where i wanted him. looking up at me, he cockily spoke. "impatient, are we?" the only thing i could do was nod. "use your words darling"—

that's. fucking. hot.

—what do you want me to do?" i threw my head back in frustration. "i want you to make me come, charles" he smiled, lust in his eyes, before he puts his head back down, this time really fucking close to my entrance.

i felt him sucking on my clit, making me grab his hair in pleasure. he moans, the vibrations sending shivers through my body. he moves down, his tongue moving through my folds.

"oh god" i moan, tugging at his hair harder. "not god darling, who's making you feel this good?" he looks up at me, grabbing my hips to hold me in place.

"you, charles" this bitch.

"mhm, that's right darling" he lowers his head one more time, and this time i feel a knot forming in my stomach. "i'm gonna come, charles" i moan, pushing his head slightly more between my thighs.

"let it go, baby" i feel the high wash over me, as i moan his name in pleasure. charles moves up to kiss me, and i gladly kiss him back.

"i love you so much" i tell him, before kissing him again.

"i love you, bella"

"croissants?"

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

liked by bellaricciardo, kendalljenner and 1 271 812 others

charlesleclerc happy birthday to the most beautiful girl in the world. the best girlfriend i could ever ask for 💗

tagged bellaricciardo

view all comments

bellaricciardo thank you charlie, i love you so much ❤️❤️

charlesleclerc i love you angel

bellaricciardo best boyfriend EVER

charlesleclerc what can i say 🤘🏼

kendalljenner happy birthday bella!

bellaricciardo ehhm thank you?

kendalljenner why are you being a bitch?

username maybe 'cus you had sex with her now ex-boyfriend? despite being her best friend??

username damn.

danielricciardo thank you for treating her right charles 💪🏼

charlesleclerc ofc bro!

landonorris happy 🐝day to my favorite ricciardo!!

danielricciardo bitch

bellaricciardo thank you lando😝 take that danny

carlossainz happy bday bella! you're getting old asf 😀

bellaricciardo thank you, old man 😑

carlossainz HEY

bellaricciardo you started it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.