022

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧

after a short flight, i was finally here.

as i walked into charles's apartment in maranello, i was really nervous. i don't even know what i'm gonna say to him, i just know that i want to be with him again.

"charles?" i shouted, not knowing if he's home or not.

"bella?" my stomach dropped when i saw him. he looks tired, like he hasn't slept. his hair is messy, like he just woke up. i walk towards him.

"i'm sorry, cha" i apologized, stopping right in front of him while i look up at him. charles tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and just as he was about to say something i opened my mouth once again.

"i love you charles, i never stopped. i fucked up big time, and i never should've broken up with you. fuck, i don't even know what came over me, i was just really scared that something would happen to you," i ranted, trying to tell him how sorry i am.

"i'm gonna stop you right there" he told me, clamping his hand firmly over my mouth. i look up at him, waiting for him to speak.

"you know i love you, bella. always have, always will. these past days without you has been awful, and i need you in my life. i want you to be my girlfriend again"

"of course charles, i'm really sorry for everything. i don't know what happened to me, i just don't want you to get hurt and when the crash happened, everything felt so real. the feeling that i could lose you. i love you, and i want to be with you" i told him, grabbing his hand in mine. he brought my hand up to his mouth, kissing my knuckles before speaking up.

"i love you, bella"

"say that again"

"i love you"

"again" i giggle.

"i"

"love"

"you" he told me a final time, pecking my lips between every word.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧

"i've missed this" charles told me as he played with my hair. we were laying in bed, my head on his chest and our legs draped together. our hands were holding each other, laying on top of his stomach. i hummed in agreement, before pecking his jawline.

"me too, charles" he smiled, kissing my head gently.

"in fact, i want to make it up to you" i told him before sitting up to straddle him. i placed my legs on each side of him and looked down at him. our eyes locked, and a smirk formed on his face. as his hands went straight to my ass and he gave me a hard squeeze before resting his hands there.

"oh really?" his voice was low and full of lust. i leaned down to kiss him with one hand cupping his cheek and the other tracing his abs. he's already without a shirt and the sight makes my underwear damp. i move down to kiss his neck, mumbling a "yes, really" in between kisses. sucking a bit harder on his neck and kissing him, i pull away to see a purple bruise forming. i can't help but smile proudly.

as i place sloppy kisses down his chest, i place my hand to cup his already hard cock. i look up at charles satisfied.

"are you already this hard, just for me baby?" i pout, looking at him through my eyelashes. his eyes darkened, getting even more turned on by my words.

"just for you, darling" the words he let out made my core tingle and my panties get even more wet than they already were. i went further down on him, just to trail my tongue from his v-line to his chest. i kissed him on his lips one last time before going down to drag his sweatpants down.

his grey sweatpants.

his black calvin klein boxer revealed itself, and my hand pulled out his throbbing erection from his boxer. my mouth watered at the sight.

before lowering my head, i gave him one last lusty gaze as i wrapped my lips around his cock. he squirmed as i started bobbing my head slowly up and down. charles snaked a hand into my hair and the other remained behind his head, gripping the headboard with ferocious strength. his muscles tensed.

he literally looks like a god.

my head bobbed faster up and down, and charles' hand kept the hair out of my face, never applying any force. my mouth took as much as it could fit of him, and my hands were wrapped around the rest of his dick, stroking him.

low groans escaped from his throat, as he threw his head back. i could feel him being close, as his cock twitched in my mouth.

"bella, i'm gonna cum" i bobbed my head up and down one last time, before i felt a hot liquid shoot into the back of my throat. he pulled out of my mouth, watching me with a smirk.

"swallow" he commanded, placing his hand under my chin, making me look at him. i swallow, just as he wanted. i opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to show him that i did what he told me.

"good girl" he said lowly, dragging his thumb slowly over my lips. i giggle, my cheeks turning a bright pink color at his words. i wipe the corners of my mouth with my thumb, before climbing on top of charles to kiss him. i fall down beside him, laying in the crook of his arm.

"bella ricciardo, you are the most amazing woman to ever walk on this earth"

i felt my heart jump at his statement.

"i missed you, cha. more than you think"

"i missed you too, bella. and by the way; we might have to break up more often if you're gonna make me feel that good every time" i giggle at him, before lightly slapping his chest.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧