6. Light Yagami

Summary: As a member of a Demon Slayer Corps, (Y/n) was expecting something more of a challenging mission. But in the end, things took out a different turn when she was suddenly hit by homesickness.

Word count: 1447
Published: 19/02/2023
Update: 19/02/2023

______________________________________________________

(Y/n) Kamado is used to get appointed on several (life-threatening) mission, special for a high-ranking demon hunter, like her. Hashira. A powerful demon has appeared? She'll defeat it. Need the job to be done quick? Don't worry, she want to end it quickly, too. A very special mission that only a certain selected can accomplish? Well, this Kamado is also very special.

That is why, when Watari told her that Ryuzaki prepared a 'very special mission' just for her, (Y/n) is ready.

However, she wasn't expecting to be walking on the sidewalk and both her hands ended up with a bag full of sweets and desserts with a document that's supposed to be handed out alongside those foods.

"What document?"

But the detective had ignored the question.

"That is not all. I'd like you to take a certain route when you're finished with the shopping, at the exact certain time."

L had told her. Highly classified or not, atleast there's some secret mission hidden in this mission, right?

"Don't mess up."

Like hell she will.
______________________________________________________

Light Yagami, a seventeen year old ready to enter the To-Oh University, are more than bored to say that he is simply a normal teenager leading a perfectly normal life, with a perfectly secured future.

Nothing suspicious coming out of this teen.

At all.

However, when a (perfectly not normal-looking) stranger who scored the same results as him introduced himself as L, the impregnable mask on Light's face had cracked. Not only had that man put a shame on him, he had also given out instructions to Light about how to meet up with the task force if he want proof that he's L. The nerve of that man.

Light Yagami is no wimp. Fine, then. He will accept whatever this challenge which has whatever in store for him.

"I have sent an undercover agent to lead you the way towards our meeting place. She is a highly skilled actor, I'm sure you won't be able to see through her naive nature."

Well, Light had killed Raye Penber and Naomi Misora. No undercover agent can make a fool out of him.

"Oh, but worry not. I've told her only to lead your way and act only when required."

Light scoffed. As if he'd be shaken.

And surely, when the mentioned spot had come into view, Light took in to his surroundings. This is where he'll meet the undercover agent, right?

To his left, was a mother in her mid-thirties, holding her daughter's hand whom is about 7 years-old. To his right, was another teen girl, hand full with two bags of dessert. Hmm, hosting a party probably. As if anyone could feed on two bags worth of diabetes, alone.

Though he only gave a side glance, Light could almost feel her eyes wandering back to him, as if unsure to talk or not.

Is this the person he sent? Though he had anticipated this coming from the world's most renowned detective, the undercover agent was younger than what Light had expected.