inseparable.

playlist
i feel it coming - the weeknd
marry you - bruno mars

it's sunday morning, the day of the awards ceremony.

eunsoo wakes me up to have breakfast together. the ceremony isn't till 5 pm so we have some time before we have to start getting ready.

"is your dress ready to pick up?" eunsoo asks me as she takes a bite of her toast.

"yeah, wanna go at 12?" i ask her as i make my coffee.

"sure, i'll get jaehyun's tux as well" she says.

oh, yeah. eunsoo and jaehyun started dating some time ago. it's something about that lovely best friends to lovers trope.

"i wonder what the guys are up to right now" she asks out loud.

"probably up to no good, most likely had a sleepover at one of their houses" i shrug my shoulders.

"true" she agrees.

we continue eating and talking until it's 12. we got ready to head out and pick up our dresses for the ceremony.

once at the place, eunsoo lets jaehyun know that she just picked up his tux.

i had chosen a deep berry velvet gown dress since my family said that it went with my skin tone really well. eunsoo's silk dress was slim fitted dark imperial blue with a v-neck and long sleeves. it went a little past her feet with a slit on the right leg.

since chaewon worked as a hair dresser in her section, she told us she could do our hair for the ceremony. we gladly accepted it and now she just called us to tell us she's on the way to eunsoo's house.

not too long after, she came in with joggers and a normal tee on as she held a small suitcase and her dress in a zipped bag.

eunsoo tells her where she can set up her stuff and we get to work.

at around 3 pm our hair and makeup is done and we just need to plop in our dresses and make sure we look good.

chaewon looked stunning in her silver blue silk dress. her dress had thin straps on her shoulders along with a piece of the cloth going around behind her arms, a slit going down her right leg as well.

"girls we look beautiful!" chaewon exclaims looking excited.

we are all standing in front of a full body mirror. i admire our dresses and surprised at the fact that i do look beautiful.

i can't wait to see yoongi. he's going to look so good, i just know it.

"let's take a picture" eunsoo says pulling out her phone.

we pose for some pictures and quickly hurry to get our stuff together before the guys come to pick us up.

a honk is heard outside eunsoo's front door and i go to open it.

i see a limousine and my eyes and mouth widen.

"hey y/n! check it out!" hoseok opens the door of the car and gets out.