we're a family.

yoongi pov

y/n seems much brighter. i've seen her a few times when i was visiting my family on the weekends. i think she's only seen me once though. since we're neighbors, i've caught glances of her.

i bet she got herself a lot of friends and probably a boyfriend. i try not to get jealous over that though. i know i just need to hear her out but seeing her look so good without me just makes it seem like she was never my best friend in the first place.

i wanted to put my feelings for her aside and so i worked by myself on my techniques for so long that when i finally saw her, it felt like all of my emotions finally came back. i just really didn't know how to act but i will apologize to her whenever i get the chance.

and it doesn't help that she looks even more gorgeous now. those four years we spent apart did her justice. as for me... i'm not really sure, i just kept an okay image.

i've decide to talk to her once we're at the training camp together. hopefully i'll find some time to talk to her in between since all of us are going to be together.

the fact that i got sunoo as my trainee was surprising to me but i'm satisfied knowing that we're both from the same section, so we should do well. i'm sure this training camp is bound to become a unique experience in our lives.

i'm also sure that when the olympics come around, all of us will be present for it. i know jiyun has gotten much stronger. when i went to visit back home, she showed me her earth techniques and it was more than what she was required to know at her stage.

i'm really looking forward to the olympics...

y/n pov

"does everybody have everything?" eunsoo was put in charge for the air section group to make it safely to the earth section.

"yes for the millionth time" jaehyun sighs as he's been sitting for a while now.

"sorry... i'm gonna take roll now, okay?"

we're all in the train station waiting for the train to get here. eunsoo is just making sure we got everybody and that everybody has all their stuff.

"y/n... jaehyun... johnny... jeonghan... jimin... hoseok... heeseung... taehyun... jisung... jungwon... jeongwoo... and junghwan?"

"all present" i say to her.

"alright, we're good to go then" she puts her clipboard away and sits by jaehyun.

"are you excited?" i asked taehyun who sat beside me. we introduced ourselves earlier since he'll be my trainee.

"yeah, i can't wait to meet the rest of us as well" he says with a smile.

i'm glad there's happy faces. nobody looks upset but some just look indifferent.

"you're jungkook's brother, right?" i hear jaehyun ask from afar to one of the young ones.

"i'm his step-brother, yeah" i hear him say back.

then, i decide not listen further and just wait patiently for the train.

some minutes later the train appears and eunsoo tells everybody to go in front of her so she can make sure nothing is left behind. since she's gonna be last, i'll be first so i can guide everyone.

after we're all settled down, we talk amongst each other again and wait until we arrive at the earth section.

once at the train station in the earth section, we head outside to look for instructions. this time, they had us meet at a bus stop near some park. it wasn't that far away so we all just walked together there.