I Day Dream A Little Dream Whilst You Sleep A Little Dream Chapter 32

I stayed up into the early hours after  Emilie left, drinking coffee amd smoking so much it hurt my throat. I didn't feel tired and agyer the recent events of the evenings telephone call I doubt I wpuld be able to sleep until this was all over. My mind was simply too consumed with the idea that time was very precious. But.more.importantly time was running out. 

I tiptoed way into the cellar to see if Helen was still awake but I knew as I saw her dim lamp on next.to her camp bed thay she was asleep now. How she slept was beyond me. To be fair she did work very hard around this house and keeping up with my chronic attitude as well as having Rolf back in the mix it was no wonder she slept. 

I pottered around the cellar for a while in mild boredom seeing as my Helen was succumbed in her well deserved rest. I jist so happend to come across of few of her personal and intimate items, namely a pair of stocking and a pair of black cotton briefs that some how  found their way into my pocket. A little gift for myself later on I thought with a wicked smile.

There was nothing overly personal about this cellar. There was nothing Helen about it except for the fact it was a room made for a function, practical and face cvalue with no inner deepth. Maybe it was more like Helen than I thought. 

I got myself a bottle of milk from the cooler and sat on her ottman and jjst watched her with contentment. Every now and again she would twitch and mutter something in Polish and then let out a deep sigh before Turing into another comfortable position. The cot  bed so so low and small it made me wonder how she actually was able to move around in it with her long limbs not dangling over the sides. Or for that matter how she never completely rolled put of bed.

I wayched as she tuend over to sleep on her front an her blankets trailed to the floor. I quietly walked over to her and ever so gently wrapped them back over her and the tucked the edges in to make sure she didn't fall out. If she had been one of my conquests I wpuld have laughed and lwt them get cold, maybe even woke them up with a firm shake, threw their clothes at them and told them to fuck off as I had an early morning start.  I had done that on many occasions. But this was my Helen, my jewess and I didn't want her to get cold and I certainly didn't want to throw her out into the frosty night.

I sat there and sipped my milk and thought about what our bedroom would look like if we where a normal husband and wife. I had no real idea about what Helen actually liked. I cpuldnt fantom what she thought about decorating and colour schems and fabrics and all that other shit woman go bannas for. I have quite an enquired tatse and I do enjoy the finer items of furnishings and I am in no means a miser with money. If Helen wanted anything in particar I wpuld let her hold the purtse strings and have what ever she desired. She was agter all the lady of the house and would run it as she does now, wfficently and without fuss and at her own accord. 

Helen doesn't strike me as a woman who would want everything frilly and floral and she is defiantly not a doyley making type either.  I can obly assume with the little I knew that she would want everything elegent and refined with a luxurious counterence. Agter all she was a hotelier and her parents owned  one of Germans most lavish hot spots in their prime and Helen was most intermittently trained for such a five star rated service. Even without my knowledge of her brief past in her field of career she was  most equist with the parties she had done on my behalf. And I had many compliments from all my attendants who had told me how excellent my little Jewess was at making such efforts. 

I can imagine she would have arranged some splendid parties back at the Hotel. She had tolde as much. The Birthdays,and the Anniversary parties  and the Home comings. Even weddings. Privately I have thought about ehat it would be like to marry Helen if it where ever permitted. It would be quite the law breaker at present and even thinking about it had given me  a shiver of debauchery and shame knowing full well my lifes ambition and soul purpose has been to help erradicate the world of such a plague. An Aryan elite marrying a Jewes! Imagine!