World Domination Chapter 34

He escorted me out of the gents bathroom and into the crowed with his hand on my back and I felt like I was being touched by the hand of God. I knew deep down that word would have spread that he was around and sure enough it had. As soon as we stepped out the bathroom together the whole crowd fell silent before a sudden rustling of fabric came upon us followed by a stern salute and an egmatic chorus of' Hail Herr Hilter' boomed around the reception area.

Hilter let go of my back but remind at my side as I stared at his magnificence. His countenance was so calmly in such a crowed area that I could t help but admire his social stability and how he conducted himself so humbly. God what a man I thought as I stared at his side profile in awe. 

"Welcome all to the Embassy. Thank you all for adherring to my call. You are here today as part  of your devotion to my service, a service to the War causes and to the New World of Germanys Elite. You have all been called for.your support and efforts in aiding this War to become our Victory!" He said with his arms splayed as he tone become louder and harsher with passion.

He was met with an uproar of cheers and applauding that I also followed with great enthusiasm. But still Herr Hitler remain stoic and neutral like true leader who doesn't take all the credit for the successes in almost winning this War. I was totally enamoured by just breathing the same air as him.

"My  Conols, you have managed with scrutiny to take the Captials of Europe's  cities which are now bestowed under the German alliance. I thank you.Commrades, you have efficiently delivered your promise to me in helping capture the true existence of how powerful Germany is. For that I thank you. To the  Captins, I bestow a great grattiude for conducting your strategies of dedication in triaining and combatting our enemies. I thank you.  Sergents, you have successfuly put your troops through extremely harsh times but all of you have benefitted the cause in small and enourmous capacities. I thank you. Soldiers, you have physically developed mental and physical skills that have known no bounds in encapsulating the strength of this great nation. I thank you." Herr Hitler recited as the crowds went wild.with salutes and whislting. 

He remained patient and steadfast with the tiniest of smiles upon his face as his quick dark eyes darted around the room giving small nods to the individuals that caught his stare. Had he been anything kher than an German elite he would be gushing at such a riotous response but he was Herr Hitler and he had been a gracious speaker in acknowledging his minor workers with individual praise and thanks. God I had alot to learn from this man. 

"With this small gesture of apprecaitoon to you all here present which is only a miniscule amount of what you deserve as individuals aswell as magnificent men of your specifield fields I would also take this moment to specially thank a certain individual who  stands right besides me today. To Herr   Commander Goeth  whom has been the greatest of all in adherring to every aspect and demand from myself. Who has served you all whether discrettly  or personally.This man right hwre has shown me that my dreams and yours are becoming a relaity and it is with the greatest pleasurethat we have him here today. Gentlemen, this Commander right here is what I  strive all of Germany to be. He is strong, he is tactile, he is ruthless, he is the future vision of the New world that we here are all creating. Her Commander Amon Leopold Goeth, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have done for if it wasnt the rippling effect you have had across all the military fields and its goals we wouldn't be standing here today." 

The crowd whislted and saluted and cheered with a roar as Hitler placed his hand on my shoulder, stood back and saluted me personay which I naturally recipricated and then we shook hands firmly.

Naturally Hitler had to mingle with the lesser people so I made my way out of the vicinity and headed out for a much needed cigarette. The outside was deserted save for a few cars that had been used to taxi us all here. I decided to take a walk around this mighty place amd took a leisurely stroll around the grounds. It was quite beautiful and ornate. Even with the cold air and light frost the statues and topiary where rather charming. It even had a marble fountain in the shape of dolphins  surrounded by an ornamental pond that was  clearly brand new. Nothing around here seemed part of this War at all. It was very regal and secluded and from what I could see it was cut off from any main stream life and roads. Naturally the Embassy was vast and majestic building that held almost two hundred years of private meetings, Government secrets and God knows what else. If this were any where else I would gladly have walked around here with Helen hand in hand and taken a picnic under one of the shaded trees in the summer time.