~•A Successful Mission (S)•~

(Quackbur) (TTDML/Love Detected AU) (Wilbur is a power bottom 😌)
(Enjoy this late Christmas present!)

A/N: This has to be the most unholy shit I've ever written...
This is a slight sneak peak into what I'll be writing for my LD oneshot book (coming soon)!
Reminder!: There is an ongoing book cover contest for my new Detecting Love Series books coming out soon. The instructions are somewhere in my conversations tab on my profile. If you can't find them, feel free to dm me for the instructions! :D

Third Person POV:

The day had been long and Agent W's patience seemed short.
He huffed, picking the strong lock of a fortified safe.
Patience.
He needed more of that.

Agent W was in the office of a very important business man. A supposed associate of the Agency.
However, his boss, Agent Q, had said the man had been acting strange as of late. From since he'd began his new position as Head of the Agency. "Secretive" was the word Q had used.

So now, W was sneaking around the man's office, picking locks on things that looked important. Agent W was sent on his own private little mission.

click!

The satisfying sound was like music to his ears. He was finally finished his task.
His job was to break into the safe and steal what was inside. And it was a... file.

All of that time, those hours in this dingy office, for a file?

W grumbled.

Well, files sometimes can be important. W thought, dragging his long fingers across the file. Though, I doubt it'll help in finding out why this man is being so secretive.

Agent W stuffed the file into a small black backpack before giving the room a second glance over. He had looked everywhere. Surely, the file contained something and this hadn't been for nothing.

Agent W frowned, quietly stepping towards the half open window in the room and slipping out into the inky night. His feet stood on dewy grass, muffling his steps.
It was time for a long walk home.

. . .

W constantly risked his ass for Q. More often than he'd like too.
However, he'd done it once again. Q was good at tricking him into doing risky stuff.

But... something Agent W knew all too well about Agent Q was that he loathed being in debt to someone. And that Q definitely owed him something.

W pushed open the door to his house.
He was met with the smell of food and the loud noises of television coming from the living room.
W locked the door behind him, kicking off his shoes and slipping off his black jacket, hanging it up on the coat stand in the entrance hallway.

He peeked his head into the living room, seeing no one except the people on the television screen. So, W wondered into the kitchen.

There stood a man, wearing nothing but black shorts and an apron. His tan skin was glazed with sweat from the hot kitchen and his slick black hair was tied up into a bun. His lips were stuck out in a focused pout and his eyebrows were knotted in concentration as he cooked food on the stove.

W quickly scanned his body, then cleared his throat.
Q looked up from the griddle, startled. W slyly watched as a pink flush traveled up Q's... defined shoulders and neck.

"Uhm, Wil, I wasn't expecting you to come home so... early."

Wilbur leaned on the kitchen doorway. "I can tell."