silent screams (two-bit)

When the death of Ponyboy was let out, it hit everyone hard. Especially Two-bit he changed, he was in denial. He went from a man who wouldn't harm anyone, to a man who would start a fight with everyone over Ponyboy, if one was to mention his name Two-bit would go off. Every Socs he saw he'd fight, when Ponyboy died his world went dull with no color left.

Everyone lost a brother, or a friend. Johnny even lost his boyfriend, but two-bit.. He lost a boy that he loved like a son. When Johnny said that the Socs drowned him, Two-bit lost himself and started to hate everything about life, the way children laughed with their fathers, the way that the books on Ponyboy's shelf sat there collecting the dust as the Curtis brothers shut the door and never opened it again, he hated himself for not being there and couldn't let go of the time he had with Pony.

As he sat next to his grave, Two-bit whispered to himself, "I just want to hug you and take you home.. " as he took a sip of his beer, refusing to stay sober since the day it happened. As he felt the tears fall from his face he found him self screaming in agony from the loss of his "son."

Since he died Two-bit always found himself in places that he wouldn't normally be in, but when you are never sober that does that to you. He found himself fighting the Curtis brothers daily, Darry about how he treated Ponyboy like shit, Sodapop about how let Darry treat him like shit.

But now he's gone and so is Two-bit's ability to feel.
.

.
.
May have mistakes and it is on my ao3 whenyoufr0g