Chapter 22

Sam's POV

I backed up away from Cameron and looked at him in disbelief.

"Why would Natalie do that to Britney?" I whisper to him.

He shakes his dead and remains silent.

"But Sam just be careful okay? ill take care of Nash. I don't want anything bad happening to you." Cameron says patting my back.

I nod then just stare into space. A few minutes later I finally decide I should go back to the hospital to see Britney and Nash.

"Alright well I should go. want me to drop you off at the hospital?" I ask Cameron even though he has a car.

He thinks about it for a second then nods. I grab my keys off of the counter an jog outside with Cameron behind me and into my car.

About 10 minutes later we finally arrive to the hospital we've been in for the last 4 days. I haven't even been to school just to be with Britney but she doesn't know, she'd kill me if she knew I was ditching school to be with her.

As me and Cameron walk into the hospital I see Britney's mom and give her a small smile.

"Hey guys," she says giving us both a hug.

"Do you mind if I talk to Brit for a couple minutes? I haven't really had the chance to talk to her really," she says laughing a little.

We both nod and she thanks us walking in the room Britney is in.

"Lets go check up on Nash." Cameron says behind me and I nod walking to the elevator.

I click on the button that leads us to the 6th floor.

Once we get there I look for the room Nash is in. First, we ask the nurse if we can go see him because we haven't actually seen him since they won't let us.

They finally say yes but before we can go inside I hear a voice calling Cameron.

"Cameron! is he okay? what happened to Nash?!" I turn around and see Hayes standing there with his eyes watery, it breaks my heart having to see him go through this.

Cameron remains silent and he looks so upset, as If this was all his fault but it really isn't.

Cameron's POV

I just stand there not being able to move. I heard Hayes talking to me but its not that.

Leo is here.

He's in this hospital.

Britney's downstairs.

My eyes widen and I run to the escalators since the elevator will probably take longer.

I run into Britney's room and see her mom talking to her.

I apologize then tell her mom, Ciara to come over to me really quick.

"What's wrong Cameron? you scared the life out of me," she says laughing with a hand over her chest.

I chuckle but then look back at Britney.

"Take care of her okay? please. Someone is out to hurt her and I'm trying my best to protect her. That person is in this hospital right now and I don't want any more trouble happening. Please don't leave her side and stay with her at all times." I whisper to her.

She gives me a worried look but then nods. "Will you be alright?" she asks.

"Don't worry about me I'll be fine, just please stay with her," I say then walk out of the room.

As I walk out I see Sam sitting down, when he sees me he gets up and asks if she's okay.

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah, but I'm gonna go talk to Natalie. You should probably stay here,"

"No I'm going."

I give him a 'are you sure?' look & he nods.

We leave the hospital & hop into Sam's car.

"Where to?" he asks

"Natalie's.."

About 20 minutes later we arrive to her house and I run up to her door. I knock and a few seconds later Natalie opens it.

"Oh hey guys come in!" she says giving us a fake smile, I look at her in disgust.

"No. were not staying, we just needed to tell you to leave us and Britney alone. What kind of best friend are you? oh wait never mind! your not her best friend your probably just using her too!" I yell at her.

Sam grabs me and tries to pull me away but he can't.

"What are you talking about?" She says acting innocent.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Next I'm going to your little boyfriends house to tell him what's up. How the hell can you use someone that didn't do shit to you! your fake as fuck and I need you to leave Britney alone. Don't bother talking to her anymore,"

"She didn't do anything to me? HA. She knew I liked you! What did she do? go out with you! she knew I liked Leo! what did she do? fucking date him! that's why I fucked him while they were dating. I made up bullshit rumors so he can break up with her and now she hates him. I'm so nice right?"

"Fucking slut, just leave her alone or I swear to god-"

"What are you gonna do Cameron? Nothing."

I roll my eyes at her and she flips her finger.

"You can stick that up your ass," I hear Sam say behind me.

I laugh then walk back to Sam's car.

Once we get in my phone rings and I look at the caller ID. It was Hayes, I quickly pick up.

"Hello?"

"Cameron? come to the hospital now please! something happened to Nash,"

"What? I'll be there in 5!"

I hang up and tell Sam to take the short cut.

Once we get to the hospital for about the 5th time today we run to the elevator and to the floor Nash is in.

I see Elizabeth (Nash's mom) with her hands covering her face. I run up to her and I see her eyes blood shot red.

"What happened to Nash?"

"Cameron.. he's gone"

--------------------------------------
so short but enjoy and don't hate me!!

chapter 23 :

3k reads

150 votes

15 comments

?

twitter : @taconashh