Chapter 19

Britney's POV

As soon as Nash pulled up in front of my house I thanked him.

"See you next time?" he said in more of a question.

I gave him a small smile and nodded.

Before I walked out of the car, Nash stopped me.

"I know your dating Cameron and were just friends but.."

A few seconds later Nash leaned in and I wanted to move but I couldn't. Before his lips met mine I turned my face so he would kiss my cheek instead.

"Stay in your lane Grier." I said laughing and hopped out of the car.

I turned around and Nash winked at me making the "call me" face.

When I finally got in my house and went upstairs I thought about it, Nash hasn't changed at all. What If I let him kiss me? that would've ruined my relationship with Cameron. Although he's mad at me, I can't just cheat on him.

I took a quick shower and jumped into bed, I was half asleep when I suddenly head my phone ring.

I looked at the caller ID and it was Cameron.

I smiled an picked up.

"Cameron?"

"No.. Try again."

"Leo? where the fuck is Cameron!"

"He got in an accident, well you see it wasn't really an accident."

"Where is he?"

"You'll have to find out."

I hung up and ran downstairs. I only knew one person who probably knew where Cameron was so I called Nash.

"Nash! please pick me up ill explain later okay?!"

Before he could say anything I hung up and ran outside pacing back and forth.

Why would Leo want to hurt Cameron? why couldn't it have been me instead!

For fucks sake this is all my fault if I wouldn't have went on that date with Cameron a few months ago this wouldn't have happened.

Leo wouldn't have known about me and Cameron, but why the hell would he still want me back? I hate his guts.

I was soon interrupted by Nash running towards me asking if i was okay. I didn't answer I just ran to his car and told him to drive me to the guys's house.

About 2 minutes later we arrived, the front door was wide open and there wasn't anyone home.

Before Nash could stop me I ran inside the house not caring if Leo was in there, I'm here to get Cameron and I swear to god if he's hurt I will hurt Leo so bad.

I walked upstairs and heard a few voices. not Cameron's though, I moved closer and realized the voices were coming from Taylor's room. I walked in and saw all the guys taped to a bunch of chairs and tape covering their mouth.

I saw Matt, Taylor, Aaron, carter, Shawn, Jack J, Jack G, but no sign of Cameron.

"Are you looking for your little love bird?"

I turned around and saw Leo with a disgusting smirk on his face, gosh he disgusted me.

The only thing that caught my eye was the person next to him on the floor, his lip was busted and he had a swollen eye.

"Cameron?"

I walked closer to him and looked back at leo. Anger took over me and I ran to Leo punching him so hard it actually hurt me. I continued but realized I wasn't hurting him and started sobbing.

"You mother fucker! leave Cameron out of this he didn't do shit to you! I fucking hate you you little piece of shit go do something with your life!" I yelled at him and he laughed.

"Does this seem funny to you?" I asked walking closer to him.

He grabbed my wrist and tried kissing my neck. The only thing I had left to do was knee him in the balls which I did.

Soon I heard a voice from behind and before I could turn around I fell down to the floor and everything went black.

------------------------------------
Short chapter I'm sorry I didn't update on Friday I for my iPod taken away and got it back today! So April vacation just ended and school starts tomorrow and its literally about to be 12:00 am so I'm sorry if this chapter is shitty

Btw thank you so much for 1.89k reads! I honestly have the best readers ever!! please make sure to vote and leave some comments (: