Chapter 4

Cameron's POV

it was now 10:30 am and I told Britney i would be picking her up at 5 so i still have a couple hours to myself and to get ready. I wonder why she would cut herself. When I saw her tweet the other day i looked at her profile and she was beautiful, when I saw her yesterday my jaw dropped, she's even better in person.

"Yo cam you up?" i heard Nash from outside my door. "Yeah I'll be out in a few i just gotta get washed up" i say back and I hear him walk back downstairs.

I have a feeling Britney and Nash know each other, yesterday he gave her an evil smirk and she looked away really fast, she almost seemed.. scared. I'll try to talk to her today about why she would do that, even though its a little too soon i just don't want her to hurt herself. I say this about all my fans but with Britney, it feels like we had a connection.

I hop in the shower and turn the hot water on. When I'm done i walk out of the bathroom and change into a black shirt and black basketball shorts. On my way downstairs i see the boys invited a few girls I've never seen in my life before.

An hour passed and i was starting to feel a little uncomfortable around these girls, half of them were trying to flirt with me but honestly I didn't pay mind to them because the only girl i have on my mind at the moment is Britney. I decided to text her and ask if she wanted to hang out at my place before we went out.

-

Britney's POV

I woke up to a text message, I checked the time and it was 11:20 am. I must've over slept again.

Cam<3: Hey Britney, do you wanna hang out for a while at my place before we head out to the town?

I smiled and ran into the shower and washed my long brown hair. When I got out the shower i plugged in my blow dryer and started drying my hair but it was gonna take really long to get it perfectly straight so i just let down my wavy hair. I put on some black jeans with my black vans and a nirvana shirt. By now it was 12:40 and I was really hungry so i headed downstairs and made some bagels. When I finished eating it was 1:05 pm and I texted cameron asking what time he wanted me to go over.

Cam<3: 1:45 would be fine, I'll send you my address in a few:)

I sat down in my room and went on my twitter app and noticed i had gained over 200 followers. I checked Cameron's twitter and saw he posted a picture of us from yesterday.

@camerondallas: what a sweet heart! @brittneydallas_3 can't wait to see you again!

I favorited the tweet and started answering some tweets to kill time. I looked at the clock and it was 1:30 I should be heading to cam's place.

I walked since it was nice out and I didn't have a ride, I didn't want to bother josh and my mom wasn't home. I got to Cameron's place at 1:50 which is pretty good since i was only 5 minutes late. I knocked on the door and Matt opened it seconds later.

"Hey I remember you! You were the girl Cameron was flirting with!" i smiled and was greeted into the house. This house was huge, I walked into a huge room which I'm guessing was the living room. I got a message from cam and he said he'd be down in a few he was putting on some clothes.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Matt asked me with a huge smile on his face. "I'll have water" i said returning the smile. I sat down on the couch and then felt the other side of the couch dip. I looked and my heart started racing. It was Nash.

"What are you doing here?" he asked in more of a whisper. "I invited her, problem?" i looked back and saw cameron standing there with his arms crossed. Nash turned his attention back to the TV and I smiled at cameron. "Lets go upstairs" he said and i followed him to his room.

"What was that all about" i asked cameron while laughing. "He's been acting quite strange ever since yesterday, do you guys know each other?" I nodded and hoped he wouldn't ask another question. "How do you guys know each other?" he asked again. "School. We go to school together" i said faking a smile and he just nodded and took out his phone.

"So where are we going later" I asked finally breaking the silence. "It's a surprise" he answered while winking at me, I stuck out my tongue which caused him to laugh. "Don't worry it's no fancy place, you actually put on the perfect clothes" he said taking a good look at my outfit. I smiled and scrolled down my instagram. I had 27 new followers and 81 new likes. I checked who they were from and it was a bunch of magcon fan pages, i saw someone tagged me in a picture and I clicked on it. I read the caption which said "OMG I HOPE CAM AND BRITNEY GO OUT THEY ARE MY OTP" I smiled and read through the comments. Some were nice, some were rude and some people even agreed with the account owner. I liked the picture and kept scrolling.

About 45 minutes passed of me and cameron talking about the stupidest things. I laughed so loud when his stomach randomly started growling. We went downstairs and ordered a pizza, we sat down in the living room and watched a movie. By the time it was over it was 5:15 pm. "We should get going, we don't wanna be late" cameron said after turning off the TV. I nodded and we walked outside and into Cameron's car. "So can you tell me where were going now?" I asked him getting even more excited. He just smiled and kept driving. After about 10 minutes we arrived to a place I've never been to before.