Chapter 17

Britney's POV

"So Britney, will you be my girlfriend?"

I kept replaying those words in my head making sure i wasn't hallucinating.

"It's okay If you don't want to-"

I cut him off and placed a kiss on his lips. I pulled away slowly and looked at his eyes, a huge smile grew on his face.

"So is that a yes?" he says still smiling.

"Maybe." I said teasing him. His smile soon turned into a frown and i bursted out laughing.

"I'm kidding! of course I'll be your girlfriend." i said kissing him again.

"Really?" He said not knowing what else to say.

I nodded and he hugged me, i hugged back never wanting to let go.

Since it was Sunday and I had school tomorrow i left Cameron's house at around 6:30 to finish some homework.

"Britney!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

"What?" I yelled back in an annoyed tone.

"Will you come down here for a second?" she said trying to sound as nice as possible.

I actually haven't spoken to my mom or dad since that argument we had earlier and I didn't see him when I came home so i might as well enjoy the last couple of minutes he's not here.

I was completely wrong, there on the couch were my mom, my brother, and my dad.

"What's going on?" i asked and my brother and mom looked back at my mom.

"Britney, since your graduating this year i decided to move in the summer, so you can finish school" my dad began.

"I never agreed on moving to florida with you" I said rolling my eyes at him, i turned around about to walk upstairs but i felt a hand on my shoulder spin me around harsh.

"Your going and that's that. I don't care if you want to or don't want to go. your going" I pushed him off of me and ran upstairs to my room locking myself in there not wanting to come out.

I didn't notice i was crying until i felt tears rolling down my face down to my neck. I quickly wiped them away and got up to go to the bathroom.

I heard my phone ring and saw it was cameron, I quickly picked up.

"Hey babe"

"Hi"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just tired of my dad acting like a fucking asshole"

I said the last sentence loud making sure my dad can hear me.

"Hey babe don't worry, I'll pick you up tomorrow after school so we can talk okay?"

"Okay, thanks."

"No problem i gotta go I'll see you tomorrow okay, goodnight beautiful love you"

"Love you too"

After talking to cameron I realized I had calmed down.

I looked at the time which read 8:20 so i got up again and went straight to the bathroom.

I took a nice long bath which calmed me down even more, by the time i got out it was probably already 9:00 pm.

I put on comfortable short pajamas and a small pinkish tank top and drifted off to sleep.