Chapter 21//pt.2

Britney's POV

"Cameron please, don't go doing something you'll end up regretting." I say to him but he doesn't even look at me.

"Not making any promises," and with that he walked out leaving me alone in this hospital bed.

I couldn't keep it in anymore. I burst out crying and I can't help but blame this on myself.

Why did I go to MagCon that day? I could've stayed home and never met Cameron.

Why did I tweet him the day before? he never would've recognized me from twitter. Why did I let him see my scars? if it wasn't for me none of this would've happened. Nash would've still hated me, which honestly is better than him being in a hospital dead close to death because of me.

I just stared at the ceiling crying not caring if someone just walked in and saw me, I've held all of this in for too long and I finally broke, letting everything I've been holding in for months out.

I cried so much that I could barely keep my eyes open, I was falling asleep when someone else walked in.

Fucking great, why can't I just be left alone!

I didn't bother to look at who walked in, seconds later I saw Sam with flowers and he placed them on a little desk next to my bed. He gave me a small smile which I returned.

"How you feeling?" He asks rubbing his hand on my shoulder.

"Better I guess, I just feel bad for Nash." I say almost about to cry but Sam cuts me off.

"Look Britney, none of this is your fault okay. I don't know exactly what happened but I know it wasn't your fault, Cameron is out there blaming all of this on himself and he'd feel even worse if he knew that you think it was yours. Me and Cameron will handle this. The rest of the guys are fine, we'll come up with something to find the kids who hurt Nash but for now, you have to stay strong okay?"

I smile at his words and slowly nod.

"Thank you so much Sam, I'm sorry okay" I say giving him a hug.

"For what?" he asks

"I don't know I just feel so sorry and I don't even know why I've just been so emotional these last couple of days."

"Yeah, it must suck having to be in here for days." he says making a disgusted face. I laugh and he smiles that beautiful smile of his.

I have to admit Sam is really cute, but I truly love Cameron. It might sound crazy because I just met him about 6 months ago but I can honestly say I am In love with him,

"I should go your probably tired," Sam says scratching the back of his neck.

"Are you kidding me! I've been sleeping for like 3 days straight!" I say laughing.

Sam and I continue talking for hours when sleep takes over both of us.

I wake up to light snores and see a sleeping Sam next to me, I smile then turn around and go back to sleep since I don't have the energy to stay awake.

Sam's POV (weird right?)

I woke up in a strange place, I looked around then saw someone asleep next to me, then I remember I fell asleep in the hospital last night.

I look at Britney and smile, what I told Cameron the other day was true.

He got himself a keeper.

If he ever lets her go then he's the dumbest person in this planet, Britney is honestly so beautiful.

If she wasn't with Cameron, I think I would've tried to make her mine.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I see her stretch out, she winces in pain and I feel so bad. Those idiots stabbed her back, the doctors said it was a shot but I'm pretty sure it wasn't.

Doctors can be so stupid sometimes. I was there, I saw it!

"Good morning gorgeous" I say softly.

She smiles and cuddles up next to me.

"Good morning, what time is it?" she says rubbing her eyes.

I smile at how cute she is but then shake it off, she's Cameron's.

I look over at my phone and see I have 7 text messages. I ignore them and read the time which says 9:30 am.

Well I'm up early.

I turn my phone and show Britney the time, she groans then pretends to fall asleep again.

"I'm so tired," she says digging her head in her pillow.

"I should leave so you can get some rest, ill be back in a couple of hours with some breakfast okay?" I say getting up.

She nods and kisses my cheek.

Before I walk out I turn around and look at her for a few seconds, I smile and then leave.

Once I get in my car I check my phone and read the messages I got over night and from this morning.

MamaWilk<3: hey sammy, where are you?

MamaWilk<3: Johnson and Gilinsky are here.

I answer back telling her I stayed at the hospital with Britney, I open my other message which happen to be from Cameron, Johnson and a blocked number.

Cam: hey bro, are you with Britney?

Cam: come to my house ASAP! I need your help w. something.

#######: see your little friend nash? poor him is stuck in that hospital bed. you better pray your not next :)x.

I ignore the last text and tell Cameron I'm on my way.

A few minutes later I pull up to his house and knock on the door. Seconds later Cameron opens it and he looks pissed.

"I think I know who did this to Nash and Britney," he starts off then runs his hand through his hair. I can see his jaw is clenched and his hands are balled into fists, turning white.

"Who?" I ask quietly.

"Do you know that Natalie girl, Britney's best friend?" he asks.

I nod and he continues.

"She set up Britney, she's using her own boyfriend so he can hurt us. Supposedly she had a crush on me and Britney knew about it? so she wants revenge. She was the one who called Leo."

-----------------------------------

AH OMG SO MUCH DRAMA!! WELL IT'S NOT OVER YET SORRY

I CAN'T BELIEVE IM ALREADY STARTING CHAPTER 22 I HAVE THE BEST READERS EVER LIKE ILY GUYS SO MUCH. IF YOU GUYS EVER WANNA TALK JUST MESSAGE ME ON HERE OR DM ME ON TWITTER @taconashh

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND LEAVE SOME COMMENTS THANK YOUU PROBABLY UPDATING AGAIN ON FRIDAY YAY

OH AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED SAMMY'S POV KAY BYE