chapter 57 // pt.2

"it's a..."

"what?"
"no way"
"twins!"

"oh my god," i whisper to myself.

"c-cameron! we're having twins!" i jump into his arms.

we're having a baby boy and a baby girl!

no wonder my belly was so big, i thought to myself.

"congratulations!" i heard a few people say

i received many hugs and little "it's a boy!" & "it's a girl" cards.

"i'm gonna be an aunt to twins!" sierra runs over towards us, rubs my belly and embraces me in a hug.

"and i'm gonna be a grandma to a baby boy and girl, i feel sooo old," says Gina.

a few hours later everyone begins to leave, but nash and aaron decided to stay the night.

"i'm gonna go to sleep me and the kids are tireddd," i yawn.

i give cameron a goodnight kiss and i give the boys a sloppy kiss on the check,

"goodnight uncle nashy, goodnight uncle aarooon," they laugh and stick out their tongues.

i'm going up the stairs and as i'm halfway up, i get tired.

"woah, this is gonna be a long 5 months," i whisper to myself.

i finally make it to mine and cameron's room and crash on my bed.

before i go to sleep, i go on instagram and post a picture of cameron and i from today with the caption.

"so turns out i'm gonna be a mommy to two little angels 👼, very happy to be starting a family with the love of my life @camerondallas ❤️"

i post the picture and then go over to twitter and post the video.

i looked at the replies and received many "congratulations!" "i'm so happy for you" "you guys are gonna make beautiful babies!!"

i smiled and replied to a few of them, i didn't realize i was on my phone for so long until cameron finally came upstairs because he was tired.

"what a day, huh?" he turns over looking at me and wraps his arm around my waist.

i smile and nod.

"hey i was thinking, camila and justin are basic names don't you think?"

(lol sorry if you have/ or know anyone with these names)

"what do you mean?" he asks

"i mean, i want a name that will have a nice meaning behind it. i thought of Savior for the boy and Hope for the girl."

"and what's the meaning behind their names?" he speaks softly.

"Savior because our babies are a part of what saved us and our relationship. Hope is because i have hope for us, our future with our kids, their kids and so on," i explain.

cameron smiles and nods.

"you're so beautiful, and man am i lucky to be able to call you mine," he kisses my forehead.

"we're going to have our own little family cam, can you believe that? i for once am happy. i'm praying that nothing gets in our way."

cameron kisses me once again before saying goodnight, then we both fall into a good nights sleep.

------------------------------
yayyy a happy ending for once, or did i speak too soon?🤐

don't forget to vote!! <3