Chapter 45

Cameron's POV
"Cameron.." Lauren started off.

"I would love to be with you again, but what about Britney?" I gave her a confused look.
"We're done remember? I don't want her anymore. I want you." She smiled.
"But she's gonna be on tour with you the entire time. You kissed me while dating her, how do I know I can trust you?" She was right.
"I'll talk to Bart, I can get her dropped off the tour and add you instead. Please.. I want you Lauren," I grabbed her hand kissing it.
"Okay, yes! I would love to be your girlfriend again!" She got up and kissed me.

I got Lauren back. And this time, I'm not gonna lose her.

-
Lauren and I were now on our way to the hotel, I texted Bart and convinced him. He finally said yes!
Now I just had to tell the guys, I hope they understand.

We walked in the room hand in hand, everyone was here.

I looked around until my eyes locked with someone..

Britney.

Lauren noticed so she spoke for me,

"I have exciting news! Cameron and I are back together!," I saw Britney's face that went from happy, to sad.

Lauren looked over at Britney, "and you, you're off the tour." She smiled pointing at Britney then headed towards the bathroom.

Britney's POV
"Cameron and I are back together!"
That kept replaying in my head.

It hurt so much having to hear that, then when she said I was off the tour that's when I had it.

I couldn't hold it anymore, for the second time in just 3 days I broke down crying. This time I really couldn't stop crying.

I ran out of the room and just stood outside with my hand covering my face.

"Why me?"

I kept saying to myself.

I felt every part of me shatter inside. If that's how Cameron is going to treat me then fine. I never in my life want to see him again.

I heard the door slowly open and that's when I started walking away,

"Britney wait-" I knew it was Cameron. I just don't know why, he needs to leave me alone because he keeps hurting me, I don't think it's healthy for me to even speak to him right now.

But once I heard his beautiful, angelic voice I stopped moving. Even if I tried to continue walking, my legs wouldn't let me. I turned around, and was face to face with the love of my life, the one that made me think we'd last forever, the one and only person that was able to always make me smile no matter what.

But now, he's the complete opposite. He has broken every bit of me, but I guess I deserve it.

"I'm sorry, I know you don't wanna hear it but I am. I want you to move on from me, I don't wanna see you hurt. Lauren was my first love, obviously it isn't easy for me to move on from her," he explained.

"No.. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you were my first love. I'm sorry, but no.. I'm not gonna be able to move on. Do you think it's fair that I left my family for you? And now I lost you. I don't have anyone anymore because I left them for you. But just like you said, it isn't gonna be easy for me to move on from you because believe it or not, you were my first love."

-

So it's been 2 months since Cameron and I broke up. I'm currently in California. Summer is almost ending which means I start school soon.

Or should I say college.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," I look to my side to see Kian, I smile and hug him.

Kian has been such an amazing friend, him and Jc are the only real friends I have.

Every once in a while I would get texts from the boys, but I told them it's best for them to forget about me so I changed my number and got out of any contact I had with them.

I've got to admit, I haven't been the same ever since the break up. I don't smile anymore, I barely go out and when I do it's only because Kian and Jc beg me all day to hang out with them.

Last night I slept over, we all fell asleep on the couch watching a movie and we all decided to go to the beach today.

I need to enjoy these last 2 weeks of summer because I've spent this whole summer crying over a boy who isn't worth my tears.

After all of us showered, ate and all that we grabbed our towels, sunglasses, sunscreen etc and put them all in our little beach bags.

"Woohoo lets go to the beach!" I yelled as we ran outside.

"I call shotgun!" I said and ran to the passengers seat.

"No fair," Kian whined.

We arrived at the beach about 2 hours later, it was such a beautiful day.

While Kian and Jc went inside the water, I stayed tanning.

Seconds after I laid down I got hit in the head with a volleyball. Greaaat.

"I'm so sorry are you okay?!" I looked up and nodded.

"Wait a second.."

I could notice those beautiful blue eyes from anywhere.

"Nash! What are you doing here?" I said quickly getting up.

"I kinda moved here like last month.." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Nash can you hurry up!" I saw a figure run up to Nash, I looked up and it was Cameron.

"Britney?" He said surprised.

" I-I should go," I ran over to the bathroom and just stayed there.

I don't know why, but I cried.

I cried because this entire time, I've been running away from reality. I stopped being friends with the boys because of Cameron, I knew they would always bring him up in conversations. I tried to get over him but I can't. Seeing him today made me miss him even more, it broke my heart even more. How am I gonna do this? I need to face reality but I'm afraid, I don't wanna get hurt anymore. I just want to be happy.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Kian.

"I saw.. I'm sorry," he said softly. We hugged for a few seconds until I heard my name.

"Can we talk?" I turned to see Cameron.

---------------------------------------------------------
Poor Britney

Do you think she'll end up with Cameron again?