00;

𝐇𝐞 had seen the best in her

𝐇𝐞 had seen the best in her. Ignoring what his mother had told him about his niece and nephews being 'bastards' and 'strongs.' She was not like her brothers. He had seen that.

Lilith Velaryon was Rhaenyra's sweet girl. Laenor's baby. She was adored by her parents, and was always taught how to love and appreciate the people and things around her.

The way people were and how they presented themselves, acted and even lived had intrigued her.

For as long as she could remember, she was always intrigued with way that Aemond Targaryen kept going. Moving forward every day. Never giving up. 

Always being picked on by his brother for not being strong enough or having a dragon, Aemond had to learn to stand his ground.

To learn to fight. He would ask for extra training lessons to help him build his strength. After his incident with his nephews over claiming Vhagar, he wanted to fight better.

To fend of his enemies and protect the ones he loves.

Aemond never backed down from a fight. From being the best.

Lilith knew of Aemond's need to be the best. To prove that he wasn't just the King's second son - but to prove that he always was a warrior. A learner.

After moving away to Dragonstone, Lilith did not know how hard Aemond was really training.

Soon she would.