09;

The Queen had called for all the guards, maesters, lords and her family to join her in the Main Hall to discuss preparations for taking back the throne and overthrowing Aegon so she could take back the Iron Throne

Daemon instructed the guards to light all the candles which lit up the map table. When he sees her enter the hall, he announces her presence.

"Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen, First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men. Lady of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm." Everyone in the room - including her children and husband - bowed her head towards her in a sign of respect. "Your Grace."

Rhaenyra has instructed for Baela and Rhaena to follow her. The talk of the Blacks standing began. The children stood silently as the adult spoke, waiting for any indication for them to move or speak.

Lilith stood beside her brothers and watched as her mother spoke. She always admired the way her mother carried herself with such confidence.

As they talk about dragons that the Greens have, Daemon begins to speak about the dragons the Blacks can use. "They have three adults by my count." He doesn't take his eyes off of Rhaenyra. "We have Syrax, Caraxes and Meleys. Your sons have Vermax, Arrax and Tyraxes while your daughter has Miris - which is larger than your sons dragons might I add. Baela has Moondancer."

"Daemon, none of our dragons have been to war." Rhaenyra speaks up.

"There are also unclaimed dragons. Seasmoke still resides on Driftmark. Vermithor and Silverwing dwell on the Dragonmont, still riderless. Then there are the tree wild dragon, all of whom nest here."

Ser Erryk interrupts, standing by the Queen's side. "Your Grace, a ship has been sighted offshore: a lone galleon flying a banner of a three-headed green dragon."

"Alert the watchtowers. Sight the skies." Daemon walks out of the hall, Dark Sister in his hand.
Rhaenyra's eyes fall to her children.

Her face softens at the sight of their expressions. Jacaerys has a look like he is ready to kill someone. Lucerys, his eyes showing his fear. But Lilith. Her expression was blank. Void of any emotion.

The Queen swallows a lump in her throat. "Stay here."

She sped out of the hall, the Queensguard following behind her.

She left a guard in charge to watch over her children while she was gone.