08;

It was early the following morning when Lilith had landed at Dragonstone

It was early the following morning when Lilith had landed at Dragonstone. A guard had come out to her. "Tell my mother and Daemon I must see them at once." She had told the guard.

He rushed off to go find the prince and princess as Lilith dismounted Miris.

She walked into the castle and was greeted by her parents in the main hall. "The Princess Lilith Velaryon."

"Thank you, Ser Lorent." Rhaenyra walked forward, a hand on her baby bump. "How was your flight home on dragonback, my sweet girl?"

"Mother...grandsire is dead." She says as tears began to fill her eyes.

Daemon turns to face his step-daughter as Rhaenyra stares off into the distance - trying not to let her tears spill from her eyes.

"Aegon has also...been crowned King of the Seven Kingdoms."

Rhaenyra whimpers in pain as Daemon walks closer to the two women. Questions flew between Daemon and Rhaenyra, but the young girl was unable to answer as she did not have the answers herself.

"They had crowned him before the masses, mother. I was there." Lilith says.

"Yet you escaped and are alive." Daemon shoots back.

"Aemond allowed me to."

"Aemond?" Daemon asked. Lilith nodded.

Daemon and Lilith continued to speak as Rhaenyra was processing the information her daughter had given her. "The Greens are coming for us, mother."

Suddenly, Rhaenyra lets out an exaggerated whimper and shout of pain. Her hands lift up her dress.

As she pulls one of her hands out from under it - covered in blood, she informs her husband and daughter that the baby is soon to be arriving.

Daemon instructed his step-daughter to take her mother to her chambers at once and he would summon the maester and their maids to assist her in the delivery.

Rhaenyra had told her daughter to go to the shore to get Jacaerys and Lucerys as she needed to inform them of what has happened instead.

Lilith went through the tunnel that led to the shore and saw her brothers training. "Brothers!" They turned their heads in the direction of the sound of their sister's voice.

"Lilith." Lucerys said with happiness as he laid eyes on his sister. "You are back."

"Mother needs to see you both."

Jacaerys gives his sister a puzzled look. "What has happened?"

"Mother will explain."

The two boys followed their sister into the Dragonstone castle and into their mother's chambers.

As they returned, their witnessed their mother gripping onto a stone post, groaning in pain. The Maester alerted the princess that her children were in her presence.