07;

Ser Criston Cole and Aemond Targaryen were dressed up in cloaks and worn-down clothing to disguise themselves as they walked through the city to find Aegon

The bell was ringing in the distance. Aemond decided they should try a brothel in the Street of Silk to see if Aegon was hiding out there.

"Aegon brought me to the Street of Silk on my thirteenth name day." The two of them walked down the steps leading to the brothel. "It was his duty as my brother, he said, to ensure I was as educated as he was."

They stopped out front of a large door - Aemond's hand on the large hook used to knock on the door.

"At least that is what I understood him to mean." He knocked on the door.

"I do not follow." Ser Criston said to the prince.

Aemond replied back to the Lord Commander. "He said 'time to get it wet'."

"Every woman is an image of the Mother, to be spoken of with reverence." The two continued to knock on the door, as a young girl in a red cloak watched from afar.

An older woman answered the door. "Sometime last night, we...misplaced our drinking companion. Knowing that he has been, in the past, a patron of your fine establishment, we thought to inquire here as to his whereabouts."

The young girl continues to watch the two men interreact with a woman from the brothel, and notices Aemond dip his head down a little, to hide his face more under his hood.

"I wish you luck, good Ser. And my best to your friend." She points to Aemond, a look of seductiveness on her face.

She waits for Ser Criston to walk away before continuing to speak.

Her eyes grew darker just at the sight of him. "How you have grown."

Aemond walks away from the woman to follow Criston down the stairs and into an alley way.

The girl in the red cloak was further ahead than Aemond and Ser Criston, but she wasn't in their sights just yet.

"Here I am, trawling the city, ever the good soldier in search of a wastrel who has never taken half an interest in his birthright." They both stop in their paths. "Tis I the younger brother who studies history and philosophy, it is I who trains with the sword, who rides the largest dragon in the world. It is I who has a woman that actually loves me for who I am. It is I who should be--"

Ser Criston steps closer to Aemond, keeping his voice low. "I know what it is to toil for what others are freely given."

"And we cannot find him, Cole." He keeps his eye off elsewhere - not looking at Ser Criston. "You are a decent man with no taste for depravity. His secrets are his own...and he is welcome to them." He stands closer to Criston. His mouth by Criston's ear, whispering to him. "I am next in line to the throne. Should they come looking for me, I intend to be found."