Train Wreckers

Amy slid into the other room of the train, clutching her piko-piko hammer.
'I hope its just an animal, like a giant bird,' Amy thought.
She was right about it being an animal, except it wasn't a bird, and there was two of them, along with a robot.
BOOM!
A sudden explosion happened in the next room nearby.
Amy's ears perked up at the sound, as she moved closer to the next train room ahead, there was a commotion going on.
She could hear a man's voice, a robot, and a woman's voice. The woman's voice sounded strangely familiar.
Amy held her hammer close to her and cautiously opened the door to the next room, and to her surprise a white, tall, breath-taking bat appeared infront of her.
"R-rouge?" Amy questioned, blinking, doubting the bat she saw before her eyes.
"Maybe if we didn'-"
the hedgehog beside Rouge began, but Rouge quickly turned and hit him with her wing, causing him to shut up.
"Oh, Hello Amy," Rouge said, looking at her, batting her eyes. She then crossed her arms looking at the hedgehog.
There was a hedgehog accompanying her, and a robot.
"I told you, we had nothing to be worried about," Rouge whispered to the ebony hedgehog, as she placed her hands on her hips.
"Hmph," the hedgehog let out a huff.
"What are you doing here!" Amy put her hammer away and her tail started wagging. She put her hands behind her back, her tail still wagging. She was excited to see her friend Rouge, but she was curious.
The hedgehog beside her was stiff, arms crossed, he looked mean.
He stood there glaring at Amy.
"Oh, sweetie we got your emergency call!"
Rouge replied to Amy's question.
"The device can track your location, so we followed you here in the train, we were going to buy a ticket, but we figured we'd just tag along by jumping ontop of your guys' train!"
Amy giggled, "Oh Rouge," her tail still wagging, "I'm glad you came!"
Rouge tilted her head.
"Oh, where are my manners," Rouge began, her wings flapping nervously.
"Shadow, this is Amy Rose, Amy this is Shadow the Hedgehog."
Her tail stopped wagging, as she turned away from Rouge, and looked up at the tall ebony with red striped ends hedgehog.
He kept glaring into Amy's eyes, causing her to become embarrassed and scared. "H-hi Shadow nice to-"
"I know who you are," he cut Amy off.
"Amy Rose, the pink hedgehog that's always getting caught by Eggman,"
He stopped, continuing to glare down into her eyes. Amy was still awkward and embarrassed by him.
"Tell us why we are needed for that faker, and we will decide if we agree to stay or not," Shadow continued, his gaze still down at Amy, his arms crossed.
'Wow, he sure is confident in himself,' Amy thought.
Suddenly, Rouge smacked the back of the ebony hedgehog's head. Shadow didn't flinch, he was used to Rouge smacking him for being rude.
"That was unprofessional," Shadow stated, his arms still crossed. "Stop it Shadow, your rude behavior is unprofessional!"Rouge loudly whispered. She then turned to Amy, her ear flicking, "If you could tell us as to why we are needed," Rouge batted her eyes as she stated.
Amy let out a weary sigh as she rubbed her tired eyes.
"Sonic needs teams that qualify for him to win the Sonic Events, so that if one of his teams win, he can end up marrying Sally,"
Amy replied.
"What?" Shadow questioned, "That faker wants us to compete in the olympics for him? Pfft- I don't have time for this,"
Shadow said, as he stormed about to leap out of the train, Rouge grabbed his wrist, "Oh no you don't-"
WHAM!
Rouge slammed him to the floor, and they began to fight.
Amy and the robot automatically watch the two quarrel.
"AUGH-"
Suddenly Rouge caught Shadow by the neck, both were panting, but she still managed to say "NOW JUST HOLD ON SHADOW,"
Rouge put her hands on her thighs and panted,
Shadow did the same.
The robot turned to Amy,
"I am E-123 Omega,"
"Hello Omega, I remember you!" Amy said, smiling and wagging her tail.
"Pfft," Shadow puffed as he glared at the pink hedgehog.
'How is she able to wag her tail and not be embarrassed, so childish,' he thought.
He turned to Omega,
"Omega, you be the tie-breaker, should we stay and help that faker fool be with his one and true love? Or we can go back to GUN,"
Omega looked at Rouge, then Amy,
"Shadow, I want to compete. We haven't had fun in a while, and I think this Sonic Event would be fun!"
Shadow groaned,
"Alright then, pink one," he started, looking down at her, his arms still crossed.
He never realized their height difference, until now. She was below his chesthair, and he could definitely see over her head.
"Show us to our seats."
Amy nodded and smiled at Shadow, leading their way back to the main train room.

(Art by https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DlufZmeUYAAMxh9.jpg on pinterest)