prologue: The secret war

500 years ago, Japan lived a peaceful era. Although they live in an isolated situation, the economy was growing steadily. The cities was thriving, with many citizens moving there, enjoying the arts and culture they offered. They lived in a perpetual peace.....

Or, so they thought.

Japan
-500 years ago-
- nighttime -

BOOM!!!!

On one fateful night, many meteorites fell into the grounds of earth

On one fateful night, many meteorites fell into the grounds of earth. However, one of those meteorites, are not like the others. This meteorite is an ancient one, one that fell into earth 165 billion years ago. The meteorites that fell into the land of Japan awaken the creature that slumber insides, which is the starting point of a war which is kept a huge secret. Something that wasn't recorded in the history of that country.

The meteorite crack opened, revealing the grotesque being within
The creature wake up from it's long slumber inside the meteorite , looking up to where it is currently.

"After billion of years of slumbering inside this uncomfortable rock, this is how this pitiful planet turn out ? Interesting." The creature said.

The creature held out his hand to the sky, before it quickly turn into the color of blood.

"Finally,I can turn this planets into another wasteland!" Said the creature as he plunge his hand into the ground and release a strange white energy into it.

Exactly one month later

"Run! The monsters have return!" Screamed a man carrying bamboo. He runs inside the village along side other villagers, hoping to escape the monsters. But alas, the luck wasn't with them this time.

Whatever the mysterious creature have release into the land, it has easily started a chaos. The day after the creature arrived, many humanoid monster, each seems to be based on earth's animals. These monsters went to attack the cities, village, even the countryside. Also, whenever they go, the monsters leave a trail of the same white energy their creator have, making more monsters in the process.

- In another village -

"Let, let me go!" Beg a woman who is being held by a hyena monster.

"Wrahgah!" Screamed the hyena monster before biting on the woman's arm with it's fangs, releasing the white energy into her body.

The hyena monster let the woman go, but seconds later......

"Wha-what is this feeling? It's.....hurt....AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!" The pitiful woman screams in pain as her body changes into another hyena monster.

That's right. Not only the monsters could multiply by secreting the white energy, but they could also infect other human and animals. What a sad fate for those people.

This situation quickly alert the government, who is currently searching for solutions on how to ward the monsters off and keep the country safe. But, it was a futile attempt. They give up, believing that their world will be over.

Or so, they thought.

An guard rushed into the castle, informing the emperor that there might be hope, as there one region of Japan that hasn't fallen into the monsters. That region is the Kyushu region, which is protected by 4 different clans. This pique the emperor's interest, as he then plan a secret trip to the Kyushu region.

- 5 days later -

When the emperor and his soldiers he bring with him safely arrived in Kyushu using the route advise by the kingdom's cartographer, they was shocked by how peaceful it is, with little no to damage done by the monsters.

After getting the news that the emperor of Japan has arrived in the city the daimyo of Kyushu himself personally went to meet the emperor. Both of them discussed the current situation of Japan, and at the end of their discussion, the emperor requested to meet the representative of the 4 clans that protect the Kyushu region.

- 2 days later -

Finally, the time has come. The 4 clans representative meets the emperor. The emperor asked of them to go with him and his soldiers to ward off the monsters out of the country. However, not all 4 of the clan immediately agree. That being the Fuma clan and Kurenai clan. Raiden clan decided to be neutral, and Murata clan is only one that agree. However, even with one clan, the emperor feel grateful. After a week, Kurenai clan decided to join the fight along side the Murata clan, and the two clans send their best warriors to go with the emperor.

"For the peace of Japan!" Shouted the emperor in front of all soldiers and warriors that will soon engaged in the battle against the weird monsters.

"For the peace of Japan!" The warriors shouted in response.

In the span of just 4 months, the country of Japan return to the time of peace, with all of the monsters driven out of Japan, along side their creator,who swear to return someday in the future. After the battle ended, the two clans return to Kyushu, while the emperor told his archivist to not record this event. And thus, Japan once more live the life of peacefulness.

Or so, according to this book anyway. I assumed you already know this is not how the story went, as why there's a book telling the story, when the emperor doesn't want this event to be recorded? Well........ it'll be a spoiler at this point. But, I'll give you readers a hint. "Kamen rider." That,is the hint. As for what it meant, I'll leave it to your imagination. And so, may we meet again, my dear listener.

End of prologue (?)