Rider pedia 1: Hakai rider

Last time on Ḵ̵̫̮̥̇͆ȃ̶̤̈́͑͠m̵͈̼̹̼̂̀ě̷̬̩̝͠n̵̬͙̂̋̔ ̴͕͖̌̓̕͝ṟ̴̜̓̈́͘ĭ̶̺̈ḏ̵̬͉̊̌͘ę̷͓͚͋r̸̖͉̿ ̵̜̦̄́̄̋R̴͉̰͔͚͆̕͝ê̵̠͒:̸̢̼̣͓̊͊B̶̫̈̚ṳ̴̢̔r̶̞̫̳̀̆̐́s̵̥̚t̷̝͂̆-̸̳̦̓͋̂̔-̸̖̂̏͝-̷̭̻̫͒̕ ̷̰̱̫̬̅͒̏

[RIDER LOG]
PASSWORD: *******
FILE UNLOCKED
TITLE: TAIGA KURENAI A.K.A KAMEN RIDER REBURST

---

NAME: Kurenai Taiga
RIDER ALIASES: Kamen rider Reburst
AGE: 25
GENDER: male
OTHER ALIASES:
Reburst (By Vermilios)
Sunset boy (nickname given by a announcer while in a kendo tournament during his childhood)
Big brother/bro Taiga (by Himawari)
MOTIF: Knight, crystal shards, dragon, constellation, stars
RIDER TYPE:
Protagonist
Hero (currently)
OCCUPATION: none
HOBBY: photography
AFFILIATION: Hakai Riders
HOMEWORLD: Earth
KNOWN FAMILY MEMBERS:
Heizou Kurenai (father)
Eri Kurenai (mother)
Himawari Kurenai (little sister)
Unnamed ancestor (original Reburst)

----

Let me show you, my Henshin!
- Reburst's transformation/pre-battle catchphrase

Let's finish this with a showy way!
- Reburst's finishing moves catchphrase

Hakai Beast: Exterminate!
- a catchphrase shared by the Hakai riders after defeating a Hakai Beast

---

BACKGROUND

Taiga was born as the eldest son of the Kurenai family in the year 2000, dated 9th of January. As a child, Taiga is often put on a harsh kendo training by his father, shaping him into the "greatest kendo practitioner" as his own father quoted it. This continues until his highschool days where he had enough and angrily tells his father that he's stopping all manners of kendo training whether his father likes it or not. Quietly, Taiga's training session become less and less until it eventually stops. Eversince that event the two father and son rarely interact with one another, and only speaks on special occasions. Though, Heizou did brought his son a motorcycle to celebrate his graduation.

During his time as a highschool student, Taiga is widely recognised as the son of one of the best kendo practitioner in Japan. Taiga hates this,as everyone else will just sees him as the son of someone great instead of just himself. He ended up becoming someone who rarely interact with anyone except for his close friends. Oftentimes, some juniors will come up to him and asked if his father could train them in kendo. Taiga always replies with "it's not worth your time training with the old man. Go find another guy or something."

As he reached his 20s, Taiga decided to become a traveller, wanting to know more about the culture of other countries. He gets the approval from his mother but his father rejects it. ̶N̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶v̶e̶l̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶w̶a̶y̶. So far, be has travelled to America, China, Brazil, France, Italy, Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia.

---

PERSONALITY

As a teenager, Taiga is a very gloomy person, which is something that contradicts his popularity in highschool. However, if he's with someone he is familiar with his personality changes drastically to a easygoing and friendly person. However during this period of his life, he is also prone to anger due to his experience growing up having harsh and strict kendo lessons from his father. Thankfully his mother had teached him how to keep his cool and patience.