Crystal 1: Let me show you, my Henshin!

Modern day Japan
-5:50 AM
-XXXX Airport

"Man....how much longer do I need to wait? I've waiting been here since 4 AM...."

A young girl in her early 20s is waiting inside the airport arrival hall. She seems to be waiting for someone,who seems to be a bit late than expected. The young girl take her phone out and message that person she is waiting.

"Hey big bro, have you arrive yet? You said you'll be here at 5. It's almost 6 in the morning here..."

Just 10 seconds later, she receive a reply from that person

"Look above you."

The young girl is feeling puzzled. Why would she need to look up? Nonetheless,she turn her view to the upper level of the arrival hall, and didn't expect what she saw. A young man, also in his early 20s is holding a bright neon light sign that says

I'm
back!

"BIG BRO!!!!"

---

"Geez, what was that for?!" The young girl screamed at her big brother.

"Hahahaha!!! Sorry sorry, just want to surprise you a bit." Reply the young man.

"Surprise my foot.... anyway, how long have you arrive? I've been waiting since 4 AM you know!"

"How long? I think..... since 4:30?"

"4:30?! Then why don't you go straight to me instead of making me wait for almost 2 hours?!"

"I uh.....I got lost."

"You got lost inside a airport? Are you serious?" Asked the young girl in disbelief.

"Yea.....?"

"Oh my god, even after 5 years you still hasn't changed. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing." Said the young girl as she carry one of her brother's baggage. She then turned her head back towards her brother.

"C'mon now, let's go home. I'm tired..." Said the young girl as she let out a big yawn.

"Alright, let's go." Said the young man as he carries the rest of his luggage.

After coming out of the airport by the exit gate,both of them went to the parking lot where the young girl's car were,get all the luggage inside the car's trunk, and then getting inside the car. The car's engine is started up, and after a few minutes the car start moving and leave the airport.

"After 5 years, I finally back in Japan. Wonder what have changed while I'm overseas? Can't wait to find out!" The young man monologue to himself.

---

Byakuryuu City
-Kurenai residence
-9:17 AM

"Mom dad, we're back!"

The two safely return to their home. The young man is taking out his luggage, while the girl is opening the house's door using a spare house key that was given by her father.

---

"Ah, Hima welcome back!" A woman in her late 40s greet the young girl who is standing at the house's entrance.