Crystal 4: An unexpected return?! A visit through the City!

Last time on Kamen rider Re:Burst!

What?! Taiga and Makoto was put to a test?! After encountering the mysterious Fuma, the two was put into a test by fighting the flying Hakai Beast Storm Corvus. Successfully passing their test, they also gain a comrade in battle in the form of the sky warrior Kamen rider Kenma! But now what's this?! An unknown woman is inside Taiga's house?! What kind of connection this woman has with Taiga?!

---

"W-who the heck are you?!?!"

"Oh my? Why's the screaming?" That is the woman's response to Taiga's sudden scream.

"Hima! There's an unknown person in our house! Hey, Hima!" Taiga calls out for his little sister screaming about that person on the sofa.

"Now now, don't need to panic..." She try to calm Taiga down.

But of course it doesn't work.

"Himawari! Do you hear me?! Himawari! Gasp! Could it be...."

"Hey,did you do anything to my sister?!"

He turned to the woman with the feeling of furio---

"Shaddap!!!"

"Huwk!"

Oh would you look at that. He got a hard pillow thrown right at his backside coming from upstairs. Of course, it's from non other than Himawari herself.

"Hey, that hurt!"

"That's what you get for screaming my name when I'm trying to have my afternoon sleep!"

"Why did you screamed for me anyway?"

Taiga pointed at the unknown woman.

"Who is this? And why did you let her in the house?"

It took her a few seconds to process Taiga's question, before it hits her.

".....oh,I mess up again..."

"Why'd you mean?"

"Ah yeah, you see.... She's our aunt from mama's side."

"Aunt?!"

He turned his head back to this "aunt " Himawari says she is. She smiles and wave her hand.

"Aunt?! Her?! From mom's side? I've never heard of this!"

"Well.... I'll just leave the two of you to talk. She's been waiting for a long time you know. Bye~"

Himawari walks back to her room, leaving the two in the living room.

"Hey! At least take this pillow back with you!"

---

"Finish bantering with your sister?"

"Yeah.... sorry for my reaction earlier, aunt....?"

"Himeno. Murasaki Himeno,but just call me Aunt Himeno."

"I see..."

"Oh, please take a seat."

After learning his aunt's name,he invite her for a seat. Himeno and Taiga then sits on the couch.

"Aunt Himeno it is then. Once again, sorry for my actions earlier! I almost trying to hurt you now that I think it back..."

"It's ok,I understood your reaction." She shook her head sideways.

"But really, you should at least give me a chance to explain things. Otherwise you wouldn't have a pillow thrown at you."

"Yeah , you're right. Once again, sorry."