Crystal 5: Underneath the lake,lies the white dragon

Last time on Kamen rider Re:Burst!

My my, Taiga has a secret aunt?! Murasaki Himeno suddenly appear in Taiga's house with the intention of visiting her sister after a long time. Taiga is eventually roped into becoming her tour guide. Unexpectedly on the middle of their tour the mysterious Fuma follows them with a certain goal in mind. At the infamous Lake Byakuryuu, a Hakai Beast attacks them but this turns out to be a bait for Thunder Drago one of the Three Star Lords to take the ReBurst Driver! Now on the verge of defeat,what will be Taiga's fate?!

---

"The Driver!"

The corroded ReBurst Driver detached from Taiga's waist and fell onto the ground. This left Taiga visibly shocked, as he realised that what Drago said is nothing but truth.

"Humankind never change even after all these years. They keep pushing for the Impossible and inevitably fall! I will say this again, it's foolish!" Thunder Drago continue to scoff at humanity as a whole, believing that it is all just a futile attempt to exceed the Impossible.

As Drago is getting closer and closer to Taiga, he processes what Drago is saying about humankind, unable to arrive at a precise conclusion.

"Now, suffer because of your own foolishness! Killing move: Thunder Dragon!"

Thunder Drago strikes the ground with his staff and cause the air to be charged with electrify. The clouds turns dark, and a red serpent made of energy construct descent and floats behind Drago.

"Say bye bye!"

He points his staff at Taiga, and the serpent immediately rush towards him. At what might be his last moment, Taiga...

"This couldn't be my end!"

And at that precise moment!

Clang!

"What?!" Thunder Drago exclaims in surprise at who he sees infront of Taiga.
Taiga who hears Drago, looks to his front and saw a figure covered in orange flames wielding a fiery greatsword!

"Henshin."

The flames covering them crystallise then hardened, and heat emits from inside causing the hardened flame to burst open, revealing the Rider of the flame element!

Burst the element!
Magma Emblem!

The armoured Rider overload the red serpent with their flames and cause it to combust. Then, they help Taiga to stand up on the ground.

"Are you okay, young man?" A gruffly voice speaks from inside of the helmet, asking for the current condition of Taiga.

"I'm fine. Kinda. And you must be...."

"Vermilios. Kamen rider Vermilios. Now go, young man. You go and get to safety, while I handle that Hakai Beast."

Thunder Drago heard what Vermilios calls him and gets agitated.

"You say I'm a "Hakai Beast"?! I'm more than just a lowly mindless beast!!! You will pay!"

"Go,young man! Reunite with your friend. He can help getting the Driver fixed. I'll meet up with both of you after this. "

Taiga nodded as he understands what Vermilios meant, and he left the fighting part to him, taking the ReBurst Driver with him. Drago try to interfere and stop Taiga from getting away, but Vermilios threw his greatsword at Drago preventing from intervention.

"This battle, is between you and me."

"Hnngh.... another foolish human. But considering the gentleman I am, I will take on you! Prepare to meet a bad end!"