Crystal 2: Like the lighting,he arrives!

Last time on Kamen rider Re:Burst!

A declaration of extinction if declared to mankind! Mysterious monsters called Hakai Beast rampage all over Japan! But a young man named Taiga Kurenai was granted the power to transform into the masked warrior, Kamen rider ReBurst! ReBurst successfully defeat one of those monsters, and after the battle he immediately bring his mother to the hospital. Though making her wait wait for almost 40 minutes isn't really good......

Byakuryuu City Hospital
-5:50 pm

"Mom......."

Just outside of the patients room, Taiga and Himawari is sitting on the seats that was provided by the facility. The doctor states that the hard impact she received on the back on her head when the car was flipped upside down caused her brain functions to shut down, but still functioning to keep her alive. The doctor also said that she need to stay in the hospital for further treatment.

"Hey,do you think mom will be fine?" Himawari asked her brother, needing of confirmation.

"I'm sure she will. We just need to hope for the best." Reply Taiga to his little sister as he pat her back.

"Taiga."

Their father, Heizou suddenly appears infront of the Two. The two turned their attention to him.

"Dad." Says Himawari as response to her father appearance.

"Old man....."

"Taiga,we need to talk. Follow me."

As if Taiga understand why the two need to talk,he immediately follows him to the parking lot, where there's not a lot of people so they won't get disturbed.

---

-6:11 pm

"Taiga, you know exactly why I wanted to talk to you, right?" Heizou asked his son to see if he understood his intention.

"Yeah,I do."

Taiga takes out the Re:Burst Driver and the Hakai Crystal from his pocket.

"It's about these,isn't it?"

Heizou nods his head.

"This morning as I prayed at the old shrine--"

"Someone hacked the national television network, and declared extinction towards humanity. Right?"

"Hey, don't cut my words. But yeah, that happened."

"Anyway, after the declaration was announced, the wooden box on the altar shakes aggressively. And somehow it floats by itself and fly away like it's searching something. Of course, I followed it to see where it would land on."

"And it made its way to me. Inside that box was this strange belt. Using it, I transformed into a Kamen Rider, and defeated Ground Tauros."

"Yeah, that's basically it simplified." Heizou says as he nods his head a few times.

After that, there was a minute of silence, before Heizou suddenly break it with a question.

"Wait that thing has a name?" He asked in confusion.

"Well, everyone is panicking at the time, no surprise if no one knows it has a name." Taiga reply to his father.

"Yes yes, that makes sense...."

"Anyway old man, you didn't bring me here just to talk about this right?"

"Ah! Right right, almost forget about it."

"The story I used to told to you and Himawari,do you still remember it?" He asked a question which seemed to be related to the topic they're going to discuss.