Crystal 6: Retelling of 500 years

Last time on Kamen rider Re:Burst!

When Taiga is in the clutches of death once again, the vermilion bird rider Vermilios comes and intervene! Taiga and Fuma then ventures deep into the Byakuryuu Lake in search for a way to restore the ReBurst Driver. But! What awaits them at the end...

---

The two humans stands in front of the dragon, breathing heavily. They can feel the immense Hakai energy emanating from it's core. It's a dragon that looks like a mix of mechanical and biological parts, despite being a creature from hundreds of years ago.

"Answer my question, tiny humans. Depends on your answer, I might consider turning down the hostility."

The dragon speaks in a low yet powerful voice, while also being quite the well mannered creature,as it doesn't immediately attack the two.

"That's... One very polite dragon. Doesn't sounds like how they're described in the folklore." Taiga thought to himself. Yes, the dragon is oddly polite despite being told as a brute in the folklore passed down from generation to generation.

Taiga takes the initiative to introduce both himself and his partner.

"I'm Kurenai Taiga. And besides me here is Fuma, my friend. We're both here so that I can find way to fix this belt."

Taiga takes out the corroded ReBurst Driver, and shows it to the dragon. Immediately, it's eye widen.

"You... You are the Kamen rider of this age?"

"Yes, I am."

Almost immediately the dragon burst out laughing. It's unknown whether it's because of humour or pity, and it really surprised Taiga but not Fuma. Now, it's Fuma's turn to speak.

"You have a twisted sense of humour you know that? Laughing at someone else's bad fortune."

"Hahahahaha!!! Well it's just so amusing! Nothing fancies me more than someone's lamentable experience! Hahahaha!!" The dragon responds to Fuma's words, still laughing out loud.

Eventually the dragon stops laughing, and gets more serious.

"Pardon for my behaviour earlier. Now Kurenai, would you care to tell how did that belt corroded?"

Taiga who the dragon refers to by his surname recounts back the event that happens earlier this day, including the encounter with one of the Star Lords. The dragon listen in carefully.

"Hmm... I see. I didn't expect that those three would return to this world this quick and execute their plan."

"You know something about this?"

"I was a comrade to a certain person in the past, I at least have the gist of it."

When the dragon says that he used to be a companion to someone in the past, Taiga's mind immediately assumed it to be his ancestor, due to the dragon's knowledge and understanding of the current situation. But he then retracted that theory,as it could be someone else entirely.

"Dragon, could you elaborate on what you know about the plan of the Star Lords?" Fuma asks the dragon for more information.

"Very well, but..." The dragon stops halfway through his sentences.

"But...?" Taiga wonder the sudden stop to the dragon's words.

The dragon looks at the two pairs, this time more closer. For the first time, he moves his front and back leg circling around them. This puts Taiga and Fuma on alert, but the dragon isn't intentioning to harm them. At least, for now.