Crystal 3: Fist of Typhoon! Kamen rider Kenma!

Last time of Kamen rider Re:Burst!

Taiga meet his new companion in battle, the son of Raiden Enterprise's CEO Raiden Makoto,also known as Kamen rider Raijin! Makoto challenge Taiga to a fight,but was interrupted by the Hakai Beast of water element Hydro Ophiuchus. Despite having a hard time, the duo manage to win thanks to ReBurst new power, Daichi Emblem form! Now, what will await our hero this time?!

---

"Rider kick!"

ReBurst Rider kick!

"Raiden art: Dengeki!"

Raijin Raimei giri!

"KRREIEEIGH!!!"

Raijin and ReBurst was fighting another bull type Hakai Beast. This one is relatively easy to handle,so they finished the fight quickly and emerge victorious once again.

It has been a week since the emergence of Hakai Beast. Both of Taiga and Makoto alongside the 2 unknown riders have been fighting the beasts off. Currently, only Taiga and Makoto is fighting together as a duo, while the other 2 is laying low and hasn't reveal themselves to the duo,nor to the public.

After the battle, the two undone their transformation. Makoto, he's pretty fine, but exhausted clearly. Taiga.....he is already lying of the ground feeling exhausted. He is not used to fighting after all.

"Man, these monster's number count is increasing by the day! Yesterday 5 appears in different parts of the city.... today it's 7! Good thing there's 4 of us, though I really few like only the two of us doing the work."

"Well this is just the beginning, Taiga. The workload will just get a lot more once the enemy gets serious."

"Well you're not wrong there."

As the two was about to leave, some strange noise is heard.

Growl....

"What was that?"

The young man looks around for the source of the sound, while Taiga just standing beside his motorcycle before asking Makoto a question.

"Hey Makoto, what time it it?"

Makoto looks at his wristwatch. The time is 12:55 PM.

"It's 12:55. Why?"

"I'm hungry."

Growl.....

This time, Makoto's stomach growls.

"Ah,me too. Guess we focused on the battle too much we forgot to eat."

"Well, since our job here is done, wanna grab something to eat?

"That's a good idea. But, where do we gonna eat? You know a good place?"

Taiga use his brain's full thinking capacity to think of a good place to eat. After several minutes....

"Ah,I got it! I know this one place! Let's go!"

---

-1:29 PM

"Is this.... the place?"

"Yup, it is!"

The "place" Taiga meant is a small restaurant located inbetween the alley of Byakuryuu City's tourist district. From the outside, the shop looks pretty old, but said by the man cough Taiga cough who recommended this shop,

"It doesn't matter what it's like in the outside, what's matter is the inside!"

̶I̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶u̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶