Prologue

I will not follow the story perfect and I will add some extra scenes

___\\

"Who did this to you?" I ask untying my brother after taking him out of My locker

"Th- the"

"Don't stutter, it shows weakness, just spit it out pugsley." I say interrupting him

"The swim team"

"Dont worry Pusgley the only one who get to torture you in me, they will pay." I say getting up and walking to the teachers classroom where there are pet piranhas. I quickly scoop them up in a bag and walk to the pool.
As I got there I stood there with the fish in my hands "Hey, this is a closed practice" One of the boys yelled.
"The Only one who gets to torture my brother is me" I say dropping the fish in the pool. I watch them almost laughing as they all swim, I fear. The leader of the swim team gets a little bite, just a little one, as blood spreads throughout the pool. "Don't worry, this isn't the worst thing I have ever done." I say walking out dusting off my hands.

*

I get picked up and I am just sitting in the car not wanting to talk and my mom asks. "Wednesday dear what happened?"
"Some boys were hurting pugsley but not he way I do it, so i made them pay" I say quickly
"Well you have been expelled from school and you are going to a new school called nevermore" I look up
"Why mother i don't need education" I say in monotone voice
"Because this is the school your father and I met at" She looks at dad "Where we fell in love" Dad grabs her hand and kisses it for a rather long time. I stare. And if a state could kill it would be mine. After a while we pull up to the school and I look around. I already hate it. Color ugh. Then it starts raining. The only good thing that has happened so far today.

Hope you enjoy the story