5 |Break time

Sorry for taking so long to update, finals are crazy. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for 680 reads. 5.3k words total

_____

"I'm not repeating myself," Enid says. I am shocked. Too stunned to speak in fact

    "Well....I...um....we.....ugh..... I'm going to go take a shower." I say. I quickly grab my stuff and hop in the shower. I try my best to think of anything but Enid, but she seems to take over my head. After a long shower I walk out of the bathroom and see Enid already cleaned up and sitting on her bed, on her phone. She looks up and smiles softly.

    "Hi Weds" She says

    "Enid"

    "Yes?" She asks sitting up and placing her phone down

    "Ilikeyoutoo" I say super quickly

    "your gonna have to repeat yourself"

    "I. like. You. Too." I say slowly. She stands up and slowly walks to my side then stops right in the middle. I then stand up and meet her in the middle. Without thinking I wrap my arms around her waist and hug her. Enid is shocked at first but then hugs me back. I sigh.

    "Weds?"

    "Mhm"

    "Does this mean we're together?"

    "I guess so," I respond. She hugs me tighter " I like just met you and yet I feel so close to you"

    "Well I think it's because we're soulmates" She says.I then let go of her and step away. "Did I say something wrong?"

    "Your breaking me"

    "Oh is that so?"

    "Yes,I promised myself to never have softspots for anyone, yet here I am."

    "Are you admitting that you have a soft spot for me?" She says leaning in real close.I turn red.

    "No" I say weakly. She then boops my nose.

    "You're so cute, and small, and even all mine" She says.I swear I could melt right now. This girl has put me under some trance.

    "I'm not that small."

    "Yes you are, you wear tall shoes and yet you still are shorter than me."

    "That's not very nice"

    "You can't tell me what's nice and not.You are not very nice yourself" I stare at her. "Well it's almost one am, we have a week off until parent day, what do you wanna do? We could do things that end with 'ing'? Kissing, cuddling,sleeping,watching,smiling."

    "Dying," I say. Her head whips to me.

    "My god Wednesday lets just go to sleep." She says grabbing me and dragging me to her bed. She lays down and I stand there. "Come on, I know you want to," She says, opening her arms for me. I lay down on her chest and listen to her breathing.

    She slowly takes out my braids and combs her hands through my hair. She does this for who knows how long, but I fall asleep in seconds.

    *

    I wake up and Enid is sitting at her desk doing something on her phone. "Enid" I say barely awake

    "Yes?"

    "Nvm" I say, closing my eyes back.

    "Weds wake up! We have so much to do today!" I groan. "We are going shopping!"

'    "Noooo" I say rolling over. She then jumps on top of me

    "Come on! We get get matching outfits"