3|Kill Me Please

Thanks so much for 100 reads. 4.3k words. Will edit when story is finished. Enjoy

__\\_

After hearing a noise a bag goes over my head and I'm knocked out. I wake up and my wrists are tied tightly and a bunch of people in cloaks are circling me. On top of that there is a bright light shining at me. My type of party fr

"Who dares breach our inner sanctum" I deep recognizable voice says.

"You can take the mask off Binca" I say, she scoffs. I am now disappointed, they could have done better. "Wait i preferred you with it on"

"How did you get down here?" Xavier asks. taking off his mask and cloak.

"Rowan showed me," I say, eyeing my pocket. " Left pocket" Xavier walks up and grabs it.

"I tracked the watermark from the page to the Pos statue.Then i solved the riddle" I say smirking

"Wait there's a riddle?" One of them asks. "I thought we just snapped twice"

"Well aren't you the brightest one in the bunch?" I ask glaring at everybody.

"The nightshades are an elite social club." Biance says " Emphasis on elite"

"We have roof parties, campouts, the occasional midnight skinny dip." One says. I want to gag

"And Yoko's and amateur mixologist" Another says

"She makes a killer virgin mojito. It can get pretty wild" Ajax says.

"Wow. Do you guys even have a bedtime?" I ask in a monotone voice. " Last I heard the nightshades had been disbanded."

"Yeah, the group kinda lost its charter 30 years ago after some normie kid died." Xavier says

"But now we have a bunch of wealthy alumni. So Weems looks the other way as long as nobody makes any waves." Yoke replies

"Someone like Rowen?" I question

"We booted that loser last semester." Bainca says. " Question is, what are we gonna do with her? Only members are allowed in this library."

"I say we invite her to pledge" Xavier says without thinking. " She is a legacy" He points to a picture of my mom and dad as youngins. I could kill myself right now

"After the crap she pulled in the poe cup, there's no way in hell. We talk about not making waves? She's a tsunami" Bianca says quite madly.

"Just because I beat you at your own game?" I say " Let me save you the trouble. I'm not interested in joining"

"Are you seriously turning us down?" Yoko asks. My face softens.

"Can you believe it?" I say

"Untie her" Bianca says

"I untied myself five minutes ago," I say, showing off the rope. I stand up and grab the paper from Xavier and walk to the stairs. A guy with a black eye stands in front of me. "Do you wanna have a second black eye?" He makes a face and steps out of the way.I hand him the rope and walk out. Then I stop. "Some people like you give kidnapping a bad name." I say finishing me and tread up the stairs.

*

I get back to the dorm, sit down, and immediately start looking through the book. I find the page taking the piece of paper out of my pocket, and lining them up. It's weird tho, im sharing the picture with a pilgrim. I then walk down to the courtyard and line it up. It's perfect. But sadly we have to go to volunteer jobs.