Chapter 4- The Surpise

Warnings- Toxic behavior again this book has warnings for reasons!

_________________

"Never be truly alone?" I mumble hating the fact that the note stuck in my mind all night as I lay on the floor. I still refused to sleep where they would normally sleep the scent of them all heavy around the room as I forced myself to look around the room again before going to sleep.

They have to have weapons hidden somewhere.

I just needed to find them.

I glare at the door when something on the other side knocks on it. 

Why bother knocking when I'm in a gangbang cell anyway?

"Come in" I groan sitting up when the door opens I instantly regret it my jaw tightening at the sight.

That's the last time I invite someone in.

"Get the fuck out" I snap as he steps in.

Two of those alien things look at him for permission before closing the door behind him "sister" he says as I lour searching him for any weapons that I could use against him and escape "I don't have any on me" he says knowingly "It's a new rule to seeing you apparently"

I feel myself become on guard as he walks in looking around the room with mocking disdain and despite not wanting to I feel myself become angry for them.

"Apparently your mate doesn't trust you yet"

"You mean he doesn't trust you enough to look after your own weapons" I mock "or maybe he wants you dead after all you have no protection and I'm debating it"

"I know you're mad"

"Mad?" I snort stepping towards him making him pause straightening on the spot.

Despite him being the older one I have always been stronger he was lazier when mum taught us all she knew her manly focus on me. 

'People always believe women are weak so they will always have the upper hand in surprise'

The red room had taught her well.

"Who do you think would win in a fight now? Do you think id be able to beat you like I always did when we were kids?" I say still stalking towards him slowly. 

"Sister-"

"Don't call me that" I sneer throwing a heavy book of the side towards him. 

Brock's head tilts as it directly hits the corner of his eye making him swear as flinches in pain "if I hadn't helped the experiment myself id say the soldier serum had worked" he grumbles and I consider another book but the cover looked too pretty to get his blood on it. 

"Well it didn't and I would have never agreed to those tests had I known what they were for"

"There is a reason sister you have no idea-"

"I don't care for you're reasons I was stupid to call you for help in the first place why I ever thought you truly cared for me I don't know"

"Of course I care Sigyn, you called me because although you hate Hydra I am the only person you have left and deep down you know it"

"Then id rather be alone" I spit "lesson learned now get out"

"Uncle Pierce is here he wanted to come in but I told him to wait as I didn't think you'd react well" he says and I hum in agreement.

"Why are you guys even working with these aliens? Surely you guys aren't getting much out of it"

"You're mate is very persuasive and we have something the other wanted" he answers but I huff at the vague answer "let me guess tips on each other hair gels?"