Chapter 10

George Walker arrived at Aston Manor for his first meeting of Georgette's parents promptly on time. The large iron gates one with a large A on it and the other a large M were open. The house could not be seen from the streets were the gate stood the drive went back and winded up and was lined with trees on either side. At the end of the drive loomed Aston Manor a large Victorian multilevel home. He parked his car and got out and looked up at the house. He was already nervous at meeting her parents but now to see their house was even more daunting. It was hard enough when he learned she was an Aston one of the richest families if not the richest in town or for several towns for that matter. He wondered how they would feel about their daughter dating what would be considered below her station. But none the less he loved her. He loved her? He thought to himself about that thought.

"Do I love her?" he thought to himself.

"Yes she is the one," replied his inner self.

With that he took a big sigh puffed out his chest and marched up to the door and knocked.

Meanwhile inside.

"Ok that's him now everyone be nice," said Georgette, " he's going to be very nervous as it is meeting all of you. We have a large family and he only has one sister."

"Darling I'm sure if you like him we will also," said her grandmother Diana.

Georgette answered the door, George expecting a servant or maid or something to answer the door was pleasantly surprised to see a familiar face.

"Come in," she beckoned.

He stepped into the grand entry way where literally every member of her immediate family stood, including all seven of her sisters. He recognized only Zelda, but Georgette and Zelda were the two youngest sisters and therefore the only two still in high school. Georgette's grandmother was the first to make a move.

"Well let's all just stand around and stare at the poor boy," she teased, "welcome to our home."

"Thank you ma'am," replied George.

"Oh no, no need for formalities here come in," she smiled "this is my daughter Morgana and her husband Lugh and these are all Georgette's sisters from oldest Avalon, Fae, Mavis, Piper, Cassandra, Sabrina, and Zelda."

"We've met," blushed Zelda.

Veronica Baker stayed in her closet afraid to come out she drifted off to sleep. She found herself standing in a familiar field it was calm the woman she had seen in her dreams before stood in the center of the field beckoning Veronica to join her. Veronica ran to her side and embraced her.

"I am glad you heard me," she said.

"How was I able to hear you?" asked Veronica.

"I used all the energy I had to reach out to," explained the woman, "I protected you from him."

"Thank you," said Veronica, "are you?"

"Georgette Walker," she answered smiling.

"Then that was George," replied Veronica.

"Yes my deranged husband," said Georgette, "I am trapped her. They keep me here unable to help. Unable to stop him."

"Who are they?" asked Veronica.