THREE

CHAPTER THREE
"Listen here, Kevin Bacon..."

         WHEN ALLISON CAME TOO, SHE WAS STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF A CROWD OF PARTYGOERS WITH STAR SHAPED SHADES RESTED OVER HER EYES AND A RAGING HEADACHE

         WHEN ALLISON CAME TOO, SHE WAS STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF A CROWD OF PARTYGOERS WITH STAR SHAPED SHADES RESTED OVER HER EYES AND A RAGING HEADACHE. The crowd wasn't at all afraid when the woman's hair suddenly became dark and the room was engulfed in a tense warmth rather then a nice cold breeze. They cheered when Allison opened her eyes, but she barely processed the acceptance when her stomach flipped.

           Doubling over, Allison hurried off the sticky dance floor, collecting her hair and holding it out of her face as she stumbled outside. Nothing smelt worth then the disgusting scent radiating from the yellow liquid that stuck the pavement.

            "Damn it, Frost!" Allison cried out as she slouched against the floor, wiping her lips with the back of her hands. She tugged the glasses from her face with a huff, but upon second look, she paused. "Hm, I don't hate these..."

              Letting the glasses hang from the collar of her shirt, Allison struggled to her feet and leant against the brick wall.

"You're back!" Mantis cheered, catching the Ice Demon's sole attention. Allison sharply turned and took a few swaying steps outside of the alleyway to find her friends also in a drunk mess. Drax was drifting in and out of a deep slumber with Mantis slumped against him. He wore a large Santa hat that practically sat over his eyes whilst she kept her bold eyes hidden behind a pair of rad sunglasses.

Allison let out a harsh sigh. "So, we got nothing?"

"No..." Drax yawned, his whole body shifting with the slightest movements.

"I can't believe not a single one of our new homies..." Mantis hiccuped. "Knows where Kevin Bacon is."

"We should go back in and keep looking," Frost declared, trying to force her way into control, but her counterpart remained strong and continued to fight back. "Come on, you're no fun!"

Allison rolled her eyes. She took a hesitant step forward, eyes focused on where her feet swayed beneath her. "Come on you two, get up." She kicked Drax and nudged Mantis with a flat palm, but neither moved.

Mantis groaned, and with the harsh sound came a wave of nauseating stench. "There are tens of thousands of people on this planet and we don't even know what Kevin Bacon looks like," she huffed in defeat.

"You wanna know where Kevin Bacon lives?"

Allison yelped, flinching away and stumbling to the floor. Her sudden movement knocked her drunk body over and gravity shoved her to the pavement like a ragdoll. "Holy shit, lady!" she exclaimed, hand to her chest.

The lady paid no mind to Allison's screech. Instead, she plucked a pamphlet from a nearby shelf. She held it out to Allison's extended hand. "That's forty bucks."