Meeting the Stranger.

I was getting ready to meet Beatrice. I know I just met her but I hoped we had a chance. Last night I had to go to the store to buy some clothes for today as Beatrice had my clothes. I walked out of the bathroom with a towel to grab some nice jeans and a tee shirt. On the tee shirt was a symbol of hands. I liked to call them the helping hands. When I was younger I had always wanted to help the helpless kids. I made a living out of that. Now I donate to charities and I run a corporation called Abgention. We helped people in need of help. We helped with just about anything. It was from suicide to running away. All you had to do was give us a call and we would help you out. I was now nineteen so I had had this business going for about two years.

  My phone buzzed and I looked at it. It was Beatrice.

  Hey, I just wanted to know when you wanted to meet up-T. Prior

How about in half and hour and at the park in Redwood?-T. Eaton

Sounds great. Thanks T. -T. Prior

 I had wondered what the T  in her signature stood for so I had asked her. I had at first thought it was a boyfriend but she had gladly let me know that he nickname was Tris. I walked out of the hotel and to a Starbucks that I had to look up on my GPS. I ordered a simple black coffee and a bagel. I got my order and sat at a table. I scrolled through IFunny. I know it was something for kids but I still liked the pictures. I found a particularly funny one and I laughed out loud. I got quite a few stares and I put my head down, cheeks red, and didn't look up again.

  " Well if it isn't Tobias Eaton. What are the chances I'd run into you here." A males voice came. I looked up shocked. The last time I had heard that voice was in high school. I smiled brightly and stood up. I hugged him tightly.

  "Zeke. Its been to long." I said as I hugged him. He chuckled and hugged me back. "Where's Uri" I never got to finish because I was soon tackled into a bear hug from behind. I turned around only to face Uriah Pedrad. I hugged him back.

  " How is life treating you Four?" I cringed at my nickname. I gained it when I had worn glasses when I was younger. I has switched to contacts a long time ago but the name stuck. I smiled as we began to catch up.

Beatrice P.O.V.

 I know it was wrong but I was looking forward to seeing Tobias again. I had gone out and bought a sun dress. It went with my skin pretty well and I was pleased. I had to leave in ten minutes to meet Tobias. I had my hair down and the I wore sandals with the dress. I walked to the park with his suitcase in hand. I seen him sitting on a bench. I walked over to him and sat down beside him. He looked at me and smiled.

 "Hello, Tris." He said. I though I  would melt at the way he said my name.

 "Hello, Tobias," I said. I loved the way his name rolled off my tongue.

He smiled . "It seems I have something of yours." he said chuckling. I smiled back at him.

  "So it does," I said laughing lightly. I handed him his suitcase and our hands touched as he grabbed it. I felt a spark.  I brushed it, it was just static. He looked out our hands and then at my face.

 "Did you feel that?" He asked, his eyes wide. I nodded. 

 "Probably just static." I said gently.

  "That was no static, Tris. That was something much more." He said grabbing my face into his hands gently. I felt a spark again but this time on my face.

 "What do you think it is, Tobias?" I questioned. He shrugged. He suddenly leaned in and kissed my lips softly. I sat my phone down by his and kissed him back. He suddenly pulled back with a shocked look on his face.

  "I'm sorry, Tris. I shouldn't have done that." He shot up grabbed his phone and his bag and ran away. I sat there with a shocked look on my face. I needed to kiss him again. I had never wanted to kiss someone so bad. I felt bad because he obviously hadn't wanted to kiss me again. I picked up my phone and my bag and walked home. It started to rain so I pulled my phone out to call Caleb but when I turned it on I realized that I hadn't had my phone. This wasn't my phone.

   I sat down on a bench. I was stranded. I had Tobias's phone. I couldn't get into it to tell him, because there was a pass code on it. I had used a GPS to get here so I didn't know the way back. I sighed and stood up again. I started walking in a slightly familiar way back to my hotel. I started to cry but I finally managed to make it back to the hotel. I walked in and locked myself in the bathroom in Caleb and my room.  Today couldn't get any worse.

922

This is it. I know it isn't as long as my first chapter but it has 922 words with out the authors note. I am being rushed to bed so I can't make it longer. Tell me what you think. Thank you for reading this.

With this I leave you - Hailea