Part 1

First and Khaotung was finishing their final shot for the series trailer and it was a kissing scene. First finally realised khao is not just his crush but his love.
For first , khaotung has always been that friend who is his first priority for anything as he will be available for him anytime.

First has a secret crush on Khaotung which no one noticed eventhough he will be around khao always.

First was very happy when he heard that he and khao will be starring in a series together. First was in cloud nine when they fixed the date for shooting.

First feelings has grown from crush to one side love when he held khao and looked into eyes. He  then started noticing every little things of khao.

Before the actual series shooting , they were scheduled for acting classes. Since they were friends for 5 years it was not difficult for them to become comfortable with each other.

Khao called first out of the blue one day around 10 am " mungg pick me today my car is under repair" , first was very happy when it was khao who called him first. First said he will be there in 20 mins to pick him up.

First picked khao and they had their usual conversation ,how are things going on with their life and how happy they were to be casted together.

Author note : i am just new to writing , please forgive if there are many mistakes as english is not my first language 😁