Part 2

While they were busy in their conversation, first was admiring khao beauty for seconds and forgot that he was driving. Because of which he forgot to notice the ducts on the road and he lost control of the vehicle for few seconds.

Good that both were wearing seat belts so they didnt end up with any injuries. First was cursing himself for pitting khao in danger even though it was not life threatening.

They both didnt talk anything after that till they reached the location. When Khao was about to get down first holded his hands and said "munggg im really sorry 😞 ". Khao just chuckled and said its okay😊😊. First didnt knew what was waiting for him today in his acting class.

As usual they went inside and met their acting coach and they both were excited for their lessons.

So coach started, first and khao since you both already knew each other you both tend to laugh when you both exchange I Love You ❤️...so today lets get trained on your chemistry as lovers and how to express i love you.

First knew he was going to have a tough time. Khao and first sat opposite to each other. Khao started saying i love you like a child enjoying his ice cream . Initially first was okay but then his emotions started pouring out because i love u is a very sensitive word for first and he is a sensitive person by nature only when it comes to khao.

When they were contining i love you's first couldnt control and he started crying which made khao emotional as well. Khao has never questioned himself before as to why he always tends to first , but today he felt different. To be frank after they both kissed each other twice for their eclipse trailer shoot,khao mind has been little messed up but he kept them aside because he knew first is straight and he will never look at him as lover.

To close the session , their coach asked them to look at each other , first was getting melted in khaos eyes. He wanted to hug khao for no reason but he controlled that urge. They took a small break.

During their break khao asked first , i didnt knew you will become this emotional since you have done a BL series before.

First without thinking said in a silent voice , yeah i did a BL series before but this is you Khao and its natural for me to get emotional. Khao was like what did you say first , i didn't hear any.

First then said dont know mungg may be im into the character 🤗

Little did first knew, khao clearly heard what first said but khao thought may be he likes me as a friend because there are not many people first is close to 😶