Part 6

At that moment, they realised you always dont need fancy words or gifts or too much planning for showing love , all you need is sincerity, and their eyes showed that a lot ❤️

They were back to reality when the doctor called first loudly and said the patient whom you hit  is out of danger, you can relax now. First relaxed and thanked doctor and turned to khao and said everything is good now 😊

Khao and First started back home, and they both reached khao's house. First looked like a disaster because of what happened , khao went near him and said take bath and lets have dinner outside.

While first was taking bath khao thought to cook food for them as first mentioned many times khao cooks like his mom. He cooked a simple fried rice and omlette and waited for first to come out.

First came and smelled freshly cooked rice and smile automatically appeared on his and this little effort of khao for him made first fall head over heels for khao even more.

Khao and first sat together  and had food , first fed khao and khao looked at first with so much adoration . They finished food like this, and they thought to watch something before sleeping.

They both were watching not me series as   khao watched only half of it. In the middle of watching First layed on khao's thigh as he was tired. Khao looked at him and smiled. They were happy and contented with how things are now. While watching khao saw first kissing the other guy in series and first was seeing khao's reactions.
Khao turned to first and said " ter i know you are acting but i get jealous easily and its not because  i feel that i own you instead i dont want to share you with anyone " first smiled and got up from khao's thigh and he said , khao i have never loved anyone more than i loved you and i dont want to, certain things we cannot avoid when it comes to acting so lets support each other ❤️❤️❤️ .

Khao smiled and said, "For now, let's keep it secret about us to our friends as well ,though our shippers will be happy our career might get affected . Remember we have to build a house for us to live happily ever after " first just nodded.
They both went to bed early as they have to start eclipse shooting and when they were about to sleep khao said "good night boyfriend😘😘😘. First was blushing and they both slept.

Next day, first and khao got ready  for their shooting and left to the shooting spot.

They were shooting the scene where khao gets close to Louis and both Neo and first witness that and  looks uncomfortable.
First knows he was not acting in this scene and was showing his personal emotion.

Shooting was going on smoothly for days and they had come to the day where they had to film accidental kissing scene in the bathroom. Both khao and first were nervous for this scene. they filmed it successfully after multiple shots, but their mind was mess 🙄🙄🙄