Part 3

After that they went back from their short break. For first it was already a roller coaster ride of emotions since the start but that was not the end.

Coach asked khao and first to again begin their i love you's, first made up his mind and kept telling him this is just acting and he started telling i love you to khao. Ideally they should exchange i love you with their character names and it was going like that and when first lost control and tears welled up in his eyes , he came closer to khao, caressed his face and said khaotung i love you and kissed his forehead.

Khaotung was shocked, happy and all mixed emotions welled up. Before even khaotung could react coach clapped and said they both are doing well and their emotions came out well, he also mentioned first , its not khaotung, its aye/ayan ..first came back to reality and said okay.

There was a awkward silence between both of them ,first silently dropped khaotung and was about to start ..
Then khoatung said... first , dont you think we need to talk ??

First was not ready to listen to khao saying he doesnt love him so first said i am tired mungg we will talk later and left the place.

Khao had lot of things running in his mind, he knows, that i love you was not for aye from akk instead it was from first to khaotung. Khaotung was confused but finally he was happy because he now know first likes him.

Once first reached his place , he didnt remove his shoes or anything it was as if his body gave off and he had no energy to do anything.he didnt want to lose khao because of his stupidity ..he didnt know what to do and he was just lying down.

Khao was calling first but suprisingly first didnt pick his calls. Next day khao went to first place to meet him and talk but first was no where to be found...

He just left ...with no information.