Part 7

After finally finishing their shooting ,its time for them to go back home. Since they both were long-time friends nobody ever minded if they come or go together.

Since their mind were mess after their kissing scene , actually it was smooch scene too many thoughts were running in their mind but both of them didnt utter a single word on their way back home.

When they reached khao's dorm , khao was about to get down , first then stopped him and said "do you want to continue what we left" with a lot of hesitation, khao just gave a shy smile and nodded his head.

They dont have any urgency, its not just a kiss its love for both of them. Both first and khao entered the room and hugged each other as if they had missed seeing each other for years, it was so pure and it was love which they both were yearning for and finally saw in each other 😍😍😍😍🫂🫂🫂🫂

They were hugging like that for a long time , they were safe and secure in each other arms, and for the second time in life they felt that they are really happy 😊 😁😁😁
First broke their long hug and looked at khao's face and he was caressing him with his thumb finger.To first, khao is the most beautiful thing that happened in his life and he will always be his cute little khao.

First has always been emotionally attached to khao and this situation automatically brought those light happy tears in his eyes. First with tears welled up in his eyes said "i havent seen anything more beautiful than you khun" and he kissed his forehead.

( first always wanted to address his special one as khun)

Khao just melted with that kiss and he has never seen more beautiful way of showing love than what first did..khao came closer to first , he didnt want even a smaller distance between thenand he kissed his lips.

They both wanted to look at each other faces when they kiss each other and photograph that moment in their mind , so both khao and first didnt close their eyes when they kissed and not even a single moment turned into lust ..it was all love , just wanted to love each other.

First started kissing khao's entire face pouring all the love he has and he kissed his neck , that brought khao back to senses and he stopped first. Khao said "lets take one step at a time and not rush things in our relationship ", first smiled and said i had no intention of rushing things between us khao, we can wait till we both are ready and he kissed khao..🥰🥰

Khao was thinking," am i living in a dream or else where i would have found a guy like first" ...first saw khao zoning out and called him , khao just looked at first and said lets cuddle 😘😘😘😘
First stated " lets finish taking bath and then we will cuddle and sleep", khao happily nodded his head..