Part 4

Khao had no clue where did first go ,since its been a whole full day and he had zero information on where first was...

It was past 3 am and khao was still wide awake thinking where would first go without informing him . At that minute he received a call and surprisingly he didnt put his phone on DND mode since he was expecting a call /text from first and to satisfy the moment of suprise it was first who called.

As soon as khao picked the call , he shouted where the hell did you go without a word did you even know how worried i was , first said sorry and told him that he went to see his aunt because of a medical emergency. 

By this time khao calmed down and asked him how he was ,first didnt answer for atleast 20 seconds and told can i come over to your place?.
Khao was like no need to ask permission, just come over.

That 20 mins journey to khaos house was the longest journey first has ever travelled mentally ..
He wanted to see khao as soon as possible and tell everything he feels for him .first finally got the courage to tell khao how he feels about him.

He was still scared to talk to khao about this but what if it turns positive and he might have a chance with khao.he never wanted to regret later.

First was long lost in thoughts and didnt mind the heavy vehicle which was coming his way and then there was a loud bang.....

Khao was waiting for first and its been more than 40.mins and first was not even picking his calls. Khao got  his car key and was about to start to first place as he was getting anxious , he then  received a call from first.
He picked and said "finally you called" , then the guy on the other said, "The person has been taken to nearby hospital" and thats it khao didnt hear anything further and stood there like a statue.
He was unable to process any information and then after good 10 mins he gathered his mind and started to hospital hoping nothing worse to happen..