Part 8

Days were going on like that and they were contented with the kind of relationship they both are in .
Eclipse series shooting almost came to end , khao was becoming anxious with the thoughts ," what's gonna happen next , will i be given another bl with someother actor, i wanted to work with first more .its not because he is my lover but yeah first is a wonderful actor and i have a lot to explore him and that can be witnessed only when i am with him".

First saw khao zoning out and asked , "whats wrong khun"., khao just shaked his head and said nothing. First know something is not right.
Later when they finished their closing party,  khao was drunk and first was just safe guarding his boyfriend. First has always been protective of khao so none judges them as usual.

First brought khao to his dorm. Khao started kissing first  and told him, "first ,make love to me ". First then laughed and said i would definitely love to but i will control myself for now, i dont want you to forget our first time because you are drunk " and he kissed his cheek.

First then changed clothes of khao and made him sleep and he also slept along with him.

Next day morning ,khao woke up before first and all the things that he did yesterday night came flashing to him. He was embarrassed 😬😬 he took bath n then went to cook breakfast to show that he was sorry for what he did yesterday.

Khao is a decent cook, so he doesn't worry about the taste , he was thinking what to cook. Then he cooked a simple omurice and coffee .He took the cooked food and coffee to his room and woke up first, "ter wake up and have breakfast with me ". First woke up and saw the scene in front of him and became emotional 😢 and then he laughed and said " khun looks like we are already married " and dragged khao for a hug 🫂.

Khao just loved him mor,  for he said just now. Once first released him from hug khao said ," Ter  lets get married after 3 years and have 2 kids , will you marry me first " . Its was too much for first to handle and he started crying and in between his cries  he said i would to love marry you ❤️ . Crying and laughing did drain their energy. Khao fed first n himself with the food he prepared.

After they both had the breakfast khao prepared , they were thinking what to do next 🤔  then first said , khun lets go on a small date.khao smiled like a happy child and said ok ...They both went to a  far away place which is not very common beach with lot of people  .Both were holding hands 👬 and was enjoying the beauty in front of them.

First broke their silence and started," khun can we talk about whats bothering you now . Khao then said since the series came to an end and its gonna start airing tomorrow, i am scared now as in what my next project will be and whom i will b paired up with , i want to act with you more first.i am an actor i shouldnt mind whom i am paired up with but yeah i want to explore my ter first and then move on to other projects.

First was silently listening and started talking once khao finished,  " khun , did we thought that we both will get a series - no right , think positively we might get paired up again somehow i have a feeling people will like us and we will become official couple 💑 🫂."

Khao was satisfied with first answer and said " none can understand me like you do , love you first 😘 " first just hugged him n said love you too and they started back home after they had a late evening snack. By the time they reached its already dinner time, so they bought take aways and went to first dorm today.

First unlocked the door and then went inside and kept the food on the table .
Khao locked the door and back hugged first and kissed his neck. That kiss triggered a lot of emotions in first body. Khao didnt stop kissing , he slowly turned first and said , i know yesterday i was drunk but i meant what i said , ter can you make love to me and make our first time memorable 💋🫂♥️♥️♥️, first gave a lovely nod and kissed khao's forehead like he is a sensitive flower . He then kissed him all over khaos face like he was registering every part of khao in his brain..he then lifted khao slowly and took him to their room , they had a sensual night where both had mutual respect,  love and love , its not their body that was happy that night instead it was their soul that found happiness in each other 💑👨‍❤️‍👨