Chapter 13

Hello everyone 😊

Abhi is jogging in the garden in morning. Wearing  🎧 because of noise. While dadu also come to jogging in morning and sees Abhi , comes to him and pat on his shoulder Abhi turns around sees dadu.

Abhi: good morning dadu

Dadu: good morning beta. Congratulations you got good marks.

Abhi: thanks dadu.

Dadu: Abhimanyu iwant to talk to you

Abhi understands: yess dadu plzz

Dadu: yha nii jog continue hue baat krte h. And Abhi nodded.

Dadu: u know how many marks u got but for me-

Abhi cuts him: but for u Akshu is very intelligent. Dadu gets smile to him. I know because she is your fav dadu. No matter what . First second to koi bhi aa jata h but matter krta h insaan k hardwork jo hm dono ne kiya h to score first position. Dadu pats his shoulder. And hugs him

Dadu: you know  you are very mature person but then why you both always fights with e/o.

Abhi: i don't know dadu no matter what the situation is when she sees me she start finding reason to fight with me.

Dadu: no actually your perception is wrong. The fact is she loves her Dad very much and she don't like that her father give importance to any other person.

Abhi: I know that but how can I change Kartik uncle's mind to not love me. I know he loves Akshara among all his children and she is everyone's fav but i respect him .

Dadu: that's the whole matter you respect him unconditionally and love him. And kartik also gives same things to you back because when Kairav is not in the town. He's in U.S. for studies at that time you give him support like his own son.

Abhi's eyes gets moist: dadu he is also like my papa to me because since childhood both uncle and papa loves me equally. Then abhi's phone rang he excused him and after all both  dadu and abhi goes to their home.
......

Akshu comes down and Ask her mom where is dadu. And Kairav tell her that he is going for morning walk.Dadu enters the house and Akshu comes running to him and hugs him

Akshu: good morning dadu

Dadu: good morning meri jaan.

Akshu: let's eat breakfast

Dadu: phle mujhe change to krne do.

Akshu: okk come fast

And everyone eats breakfast and decided that after college and officer everyone gather at Goenka house to finalise dates.

Kartik: maine harsh ko inform kr diya h ki hm sb log aaj hmre ghr or saari dates final kr lege okk. Everyone nodded and Akshara gets excited like they are talking about her marriage.
.....

Harsh tell manjri and other family members about kartik call and everyone agree . But then Anisha comes there and then about her college camp that she wants to leave for camp today. But manjri disagree but the Anisha told them it's necessary to go their if she not go then her assignment would get affected and not able to score good results so then Abhi supports her and manoying everyone in her behalf and harsh and manjri agrees.
And Abhi and Neil goes to college but Harsh told them to take Akshara and Aarohi with them. And abhi think it's not good time to argue about to not take her along with him because after taking to dadu he some how feels bad for her but he not able to under his feelings for. And all four goes to college.
.....
Prof: so your lecture end here.if any doubt then ask me.

Everyone: No sir everything is clear.

And professor leaves the class and prof. Leaves every student going outside. Abhi comes to to search for Rohan.

Rohan and Neil comes to cafeteria and start planning for tomorrow.

Neil: Rohan sb kaise hoga yrr.

Rohan ho jaega. Don't worry mai sb plan kr Chuka hu. Then Rohan sees abhi comes towards them and he signals Neil to stop.

Abhi: tm dono yha kya kr rhe ho. Aur jaise hi mai aaya tm dono chup hogye.

Rohan in hesitate tone: n...nhai to kisne kha hm log to bss aise hi baat kr rhe the. Then He sat up and congratulate abhi to divert the topic.
Abhi confused: for what?

Rohan: Neil ne btaya ki Anisha k rishta pakka ho gya h wo bhi tumhri sbsebdi dushman ke bhai ke saath.

Abhi: ohh haa yrr thanks. Ab to use aur jhelna padega. Akshu is passing by there and overhears there convo. Comes there

Akshu: uski Bhn ki shaadi ho rhi h mere bhai k saath uski shaadi thodi ho rhi h mere saath jo use jhelna padega. Waise bhi mujhe koi shook nii h tumhre aage peeche doola re doola krne ka. Everyone gets shocked after listening to her and burst into laughter and abhi gets but annoyed and then she realises what she said and gets embarassed. Arohi comes there and thought to change the environment and told them ki dad k call aya tha ki hm sb ko hmre ghr chlna h. Akshu and abhi felt relaxed and thanks Aaru in mind.

Akshu: reem tm mere saath ghr chlo mujhe tumse kaam h

Reem: okk

Neil tell them he has some work so he isnot coming with them and signal aaru to handle. And she understands Neil signal and she nodded his head. And Aaru Akshu Reem and Abhi goes to house. After they left Neil also left with Rohan  for tomorrow's preparation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is for today guys 🙂. How's the chapter guys. Give your feedback.

And tell me what Neil and Rohan is planning.

Thank you ❤️

Lot's of love 🫶🏻

Pranali looks so cute in today's episode precape while beating drum. And Akshu and bade papa scene in today's episode is good.