Chapter 20

Hello everyone 😊

Akshara is sitting in Abhi's room working on model. Abhi is silently staring akshu and when she sees to him he rolled his eyes like he is doing his work.and he smiles remembering how in these 2 days they forgot their enemy relation and working sincerely.

Flashback, when they told their parents about exhibition their family called them and  understand them to make their model together because if you both make it together then you both help e/o in their parts. And both understand it. Then Abhi take his hand forward to handshake and surprisingly akshu also in micro second joint his and both family cheers and says know we all are sure you both win because when two talented people meets their must have some last and everyone burst into laughter.

Abhimanyu.. akshara's voice broke his trace and both smiles. And she says ye check kr lo maine bnaya h shi h ya nii. And Abhi says tmne bnaya h to shi hi bna hoga. And then Manjri enter the room with two glass of juice and sees them working silently says. Ye hui na baat kitna accha lg rha h tm dono ko aaise dekhne me. Aaise hi rhna hmesha. And she left. And his mother's word rings in his hand and he murmurs hamesha forever mumma. Promise. Akshu says kuch kha tmne. While drinking juice and give abhi another glass juice .

He smiles and says nothing and take it and drink it and both start working till 8 '0 clock. Then Anisha come to them and Says 8'0 baj gye h kb tk kaam kroge tm dono.
Akshu: bhabhi bss 5 mins more make Anisha blush. And then compose her and says kl mehndi h tyyari nii krni h kya.

Abhi in teasing tone Don't worry nish mehndi nii bhulege teri. And trio laughs and Anisha says manyu dekh lugi tujhe tera bhi time aaega and runs from there.

Abhimanyu mimicks Tera bhi time aayega and both them chuckles and Akshara says chlo ab mai jaati hu kl mehndi ke baad final Sara kr lege then Saadi ke baad bs ek din ka time h bss then uske next day exhibition h.

Abhi says done mam and Akshu giggles. And says byee and starts to leave but abhi stops her and she turned raise her eyebrow in askance and he says raat ho gyi h I'll drop you to your gate . And she nodded and both left talking to e/o and smiling.

Akshu says waise tmhre kya plan h shaadi ke  abhi don't understand it and says all set for wedding yrr. She laughs and he awkwardly see her.

Itni jldi plan bhi bna liya shaadi k abhi exam to ho jane to final. And abhi sees her and says   shaadi se aur exam se kya lena dena. Anisha ki shaadi h sb plans ready h. And then listen this Akshu laughs and and raise his eyebrow

Aree buddhu mai tmhri shaadi ki baat kr rhi hu. And then accha meri shaadi and his voice change in hesitate m..meri s.shaadi.

Akshu says haa. Kyu nii krni kya. Aaise kyu bol rhe ho jaise krni nii h. And he says pta nii abhi kuch phle study important h. And then ask her same question.

She says I have no plans right know my full focus on study. he smiles and says frr bhi koi choice to hogi kaisa partner ho. And she says  maine itna kbhi soocha nii h is baare me kyuki mujhe apne dad pr poora bharoosa h wo jise bhi mere liye choose krege accha hi hoga and he says absolutely parents are always right. Loo aagya tmhra ghr . And both says byee to e/o.
........
Akshu in his room thinking how their bond changed in two days and she is very wrong about him. She never sees his this side or she always ignore his this side she don't understand. But then she remembers how he help her in notes and she help in model and working like they are childhood friends joking, talking, helping,eating with e/o and they come to long way with from enemy to friends and she remembers when she shake hands with him and then they work and at 7'0 clock at night same day she wants to eat ice-cream and she desire her wish and in micro second he gets ready and take her to shop and both eat ice-cream and who cutely he eat ice-cream like kid and then she puts some cream in his nose and he does the same and she gets annoyed and pout then both burst into laughter and then she forwarded her hand and make one step forward to become friends.

Akshu: hm enemy h but I think hm bestie to nii but friends bn skte h let's forget are rivalry

Abhi: ofcourse. And both shake hands and return their home and he drops her and when she goes inside he left .

Akshu.. open the door and her thought broke. Aaru mai sone Jaa rhi hu mai nii khol rhii kl baat krege byee. And laid on bed.

Akshu: Abhimanyu is not bad at all he is very nice guy. I always misunderstood him. And like he says let's forget past and live the present and now we are friends so enjoy.
.......
Abhi laid on bed and says chlo hm friends to h atleast. Akshu you don't know how much I love you but can't says to you this because if you react like my dream so our friendship suffers and broke in seconds. I'm satisfied with friendship zone now. Hope for the best from God. And sleep deprived him
.......
Aaru phone pop a message and sees and gets excited .

Message: I'm coming Aaru tomorrow

Aaru: promise

Message: yes why not afterall mere Kairav ki shaadi h.

Aaru: with family.

Message: yes byee.

Aaru: accha mai sb ko batati hu.

Message: noo yrr don't I want to surprise them. Okk and specially my sweetheart Akshu. It's request

Aaru:  👍🏻 Don't worry. Byee. Waiting

Message: byee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is for today guys 🙂 Give your feedback guys. And guys who is the person who message Aaru and says Akshu sweetheart. Tell me in comment.

And guys I'm very happy .

Finally Pranu gets Best Actress Popular Award. Her first award
And Harshad 4th Ita award

How gorgeous she looks in that black saare like angel. I'm obsessed with her look 🔥🔥

And Harshali Grace the red carpet with their looks