Chapter 15

Hello everyone 😊

In Goenka villa, Everyone is sitting in dinning table for breakfast.

Naira: Kairav aaj Abhimanyu k birthday h uske liye gift le aaoge tm shaam ko hme party me Jana h tumhre hone wle saale ki in teasing tone. Kairav feels shy and everyone tease him.

Kairav: mom actually mujhe office me ek meeting attend krni h to aate waqt late ho jaega wrna mai le aata.

Naira: no problem kartik le aaege gift

Kartik: yaa sure office aate waqt Mai le aauga.

Akshu: Dad you don't worry mai le aaungi. Everyone turns to see her  with wide eyes. Because no one except this from Akshu she get little annoyed.

Akshu: what happen why are you all staring me like this.

Dadu: because we are surprised what you told .

Akshu: come on dadu I'm not that bad girl also. I'm mind akdu ko itna accha gift dugi wo bhi kya yaad rkhega. Accha mom and dad I'm leaving to college. Aaru come let's go

Aaru:  I'm not going today you go. I want to rest today.

Akshu: okk

Aaru: wait?

Akshu: what happen

Aaru: where is your bag

Akshu: oh thanks aaru. I forgot. It's in my room she goes to room for taking her back.
......
Abhi comes down and greets them and everyone wishes him happy Birthday. And everyone hugs him.

Abhi: Thank you

Manjri: come sit with us

Abhi: no mumma I'm leaving for college.

Manjri: okk. He left .

Harsh: kartik k call aaya tha  usko tumse kuch kaam h  Abhi nodded and left
.......
Akshu sees time and run towards door.

Akshu: mom I'm leaving.

Naira: don't run Akshu otherwise u fall.  And while running Akshu foot slip and closed her eyes she was about to fall then two arms hold her. Akshu open her eyes see Abhi is holding her. And they share eye lock . Naira comes there

Naira: are you all right. And there eye lock broke Abhi make her stand.  Thanks beta.

Abhi: it's okay Aunty.

Aaru listening Abhi's voice also comes there. Naira and Aaru wish him happy birthday. Abhi says thank you and see towards Akshu.

Akshu: happy birthday and wishper Akdu

Abhi: Thank you Girija.

Akshu: I'm not girija. And rolled her eyes. And Everyone chuckels

Abhi: aunty where is uncle. Naira point her finger towards study.

Akshu: okk mom I'm leaving. Naira nodded but Abhi stops her.

Abhi: wait I'm also going to college join me.

Naira: yes Akshu Aaru is not going to college today so it's better you go with Abhimanyu.

Akshu: but mom-

Naira cuts her: no if no but Akshu. She nodded.

Akshu: come fast I'm waiting.

Abhi: okk and goes towards study .

After coming they both left for college.

Abhi is driving car and Akshu is humming. And he smiles she sees him silently smiling.

Akshu: m i dreaming today.

Abhi: why

Akshu: because you are smiling. Abhi giggles at her antics.

Abhi: why  can't I smile

Akshu: no u can but I never saw you smiling for no reason.

Abhi: who told you I'm smiling for no reason. I have one.

Akshu: tell also so I also get chance to smile.

Abhi: if I say I don't want to share.

Akshu: fine that's your call. And rolled her eyes and murmured akdu. Abhi chuckles.

Akshu get annoyed: waise Aaj tmhra silver birthday hai

Abhi: mtlb.

Akshu: mtlb ke aaj tm senior citizen k category me aa gye ho. Aaj tmhra 25 birthday h

Abhi in irritated tone: to tmhra bhi aane wala h frr tm bhi meri category me aa jao gi

Akshu get more annoyed and sit silently. Abhi stop the car at colloge and park it.

When he enters class everyone wish him happy birthday.  After lecture they all gather at cafeteria Rohan brings cake and they celebrate. Abhi sees here there and don't find akshu . Then he ask Reem where is she.

Reem remember Akshu told her she wants to buy gift for him and she told her if he ask for her to say she is in professor's cabin.

Reem: yaa actually she is in professor Mr. Mehta's  cabin . He called her. Abhi nodded.

College gets over and Abhi is waiting for her in car she comes and sit.

Abhi: all okay.

Akshu: yaa why are you asking

Abhi: nothing. But why professor Mehta called you.

Akshu in mind when he called me: who told you.

Abhi: Reem

Akshu remember she told her to make excuse.

Akshu: yaa actually he is asking about some notes.

Abhi: okk

And they left for home.
......

In Birla house, Abhi's birthday preparation is already done. And waiting for him to come.